Which broker in India offers client API facility?

Ya i m also trying to do so, i m basically working on php-mysql so i'll have to work hard to get this going. any ways we can share the proceedings together and can succeed, if we r going to work individually we may not succeed. i m trying to develop plugin for PIB to generate automated buy sell signals

Keep on sharing ur progress here in this forum and we ll surely succeed.

Regards
gagandeep

In my opinion Interactive Brokers TWS platform is the easiest to integrate an API with, very easy to use for automated trading, their prices in India are becoming more competitive too, just take a look at their website: www.interactivebrokers.co.in

what is their brokerage and how is ur experience with Interactive Brokers??

has any one taken the lead in designing PIB pluggin???

Hello,

I want to trade in Indian marketplace either by using metastock or by developing my own software.

I want to know the brokers in India that offer client api facility so that we can hook our own software with broker's platform and place orders for trade.

I know one, interactive brokers... what about others? Do indiabulls,5paisa,icicidirect,sharekhan,angelbroking offer this facility?

I want to trade with an indian company.

Thanks.
yes sharekhan provide this facility

mastermind007

Hello,

I want to trade in Indian marketplace either by using metastock or by developing my own software.

I want to know the brokers in India that offer client api facility so that we can hook our own software with broker's platform and place orders for trade.

I know one, interactive brokers... what about others? Do indiabulls,5paisa,icicidirect,sharekhan,angelbroking offer this facility?

I want to trade with an indian company.

Thanks.
I have recently obtained barebone API from one of the leading brokerage houses and currently developing a set of C# classes that will wrap around
this and enable any 3rd person to focus on developing trading strategies ...

mastermind007

what is their brokerage and how is ur experience with Interactive Brokers??

has any one taken the lead in designing PIB pluggin???
IB API and s/w is nice. Their price is USD$2000 as min margin money. Great if you can be a high volume trader