Which broker in India offers client API facility?

Hello,

I want to trade in Indian marketplace either by using metastock or by developing my own software.

I want to know the brokers in India that offer client api facility so that we can hook our own software with broker's platform and place orders for trade.

I know one, interactive brokers... what about others? Do indiabulls,5paisa,icicidirect,sharekhan,angelbroking offer this facility?

I want to trade with an indian company.

Thanks.

alroyraj

Hello,

I want to trade in Indian marketplace either by using metastock or by developing my own software.

I want to know the brokers in India that offer client api facility so that we can hook our own software with broker's platform and place orders for trade.

I know one, interactive brokers... what about others? Do indiabulls,5paisa,icicidirect,sharekhan,angelbroking offer this facility?

I want to trade with an indian company.

Thanks.
Our resident geniuses on Traderji have already developed softwares for importing the data feed from Indiabulls PIB platform and from the Odin trading terminal provided by different brokers like Angel etc. Many of these software are not free any more . So go ahead and develop, there is a lot of new features people want but are not getting like crossover indication, alerts on a price target getting reached, customizable watchlists etc:cheers:.

bandlab2

importing data from PIB is diffeent from placing tansactional orders into their platform using APIs.

i know for sure you can use autoit scripts to mimick the mouse clicks, but its dangerous and not adviced

i am also looking to place orders from AFL

when i talked to PIB guys here, they are clueless. we need to catch hold of the software company that developed these platforms.

also in india its illegal to place such orders thru APIs. sebi thinks we are not matured enuf. we dont have enuf safety webs to prevent a software glitch to wipe out yr account in one sec

Hello,

We can decode the PIB into Java class, so that the source is open..

With that we can get all the API function Calls. We might you it.. for Automated trading..

Regards
vijairahul.J

alroyraj

Hello,

We can decode the PIB into Java class, so that the source is open..

With that we can get all the API function Calls. We might you it.. for Automated trading..

Regards
vijairahul.J
Are you talking of decompiling the software to obtain the source code? Isnt that a little tough,if you can do it,its simply excellent.

decompiling the software to obtain the source code, YES I am talking abt it...

It is possible i used "jd-gui-0.3.2.windows" ,this is working fine..
We can get the source code of PIB very easly... One this is that i am not very good at JAVA, I am .NET developer.. so I am having a hard time reading the code and making the clear function in it.. if any one can help pls let me know

Any update on this.
I am looking for same feature.
I have account with Ventura and IndiaBull.
It is quite difficult to automate trading.
Both the application does not provide a way to plug software into it.

I am working on writing my own API but so far I am not able to do so.
Please let me know if someone has already done so.