Which broker has the best scanners?

I need intra day equity FNO scanners. Could someone suggest some good options?
Check Fyers desktop application or upstox dartstock...Both are discount broker and their desktop applications are well designed for f&o scanners..Also you can check interactive broker which has most advance featues but this is foreign broker.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Check Fyers desktop application or upstox dartstock...Both are discount broker and their desktop applications are well designed for f&o scanners..Also you can check interactive broker which has most advance featues but this is foreign broker.

In case you need to open account in Fyers you can use below link.

https://open-an-account.fyers.in/?id=FN0650

I need intra day equity FNO scanners. Could someone suggest some good options?
Hi,

As @marimuthu13 and @nitinjain_in said chartink and even fyers are very good respectively.

As for me i use chartink.com for EOD analysis and create a watchlist of stocks based on their scanners for the next day's trade.
Then for intraday i use the Fyers tool LIVE SCANNERS FUTURES which shows me the stocks HIGH FROM START or LOW FROM START... i then check the charts and decide if i want to jump into a trade...

But for chartink.com although they have good intraday scanners also i dont get the time to look at it while trading really.

Hi,

As @marimuthu13 and @nitinjain_in said chartink and even fyers are very good respectively.

As for me i use chartink.com for EOD analysis and create a watchlist of stocks based on their scanners for the next day's trade.
Then for intraday i use the Fyers tool LIVE SCANNERS FUTURES which shows me the stocks HIGH FROM START or LOW FROM START... i then check the charts and decide if i want to jump into a trade...

But for chartink.com although they have good intraday scanners also i dont get the time to look at it while trading really.
Yes I have been trying chartink for the last few days and it's quite good. I hope at some point in the future they will be able to reach the customization and user interface levels of TC2000.