Which broker accepts Liquid Funds as Collateral ?

trendtrade

niftytrader12
Do you know some broker who accepts the Liquid Funds as Collateral and provide the margin for trading NSE Stocks and FnO Segments ?

If I have have Rs 10 lac in Liquid Funds, then how much margin should I expect to get for trading, based on this 10 lac ?
And what is the ratio of the CASH that I need to maintain in order to take benefit of this margin, because I think we need to maintain some x amount in cash in order to use the collateral based margin for trading.

Please share any information that you have in this regards. Thanks a lot.

Best Regards

OneThatGotAway

mostly all broker should give ya that facility easily at least reputed one
and generally they keep 30% as hair cut and should give ya 7 lakhs margin at ease

atleast that was rule when i use to work in brokerage firm ...
it;s been decade now so haha should be same

trendtrade

niftytrader12
mostly all broker should give ya that facility easily at least reputed one
and generally they keep 30% as hair cut and should give ya 7 lakhs margin at ease

atleast that was rule when i use to work in brokerage firm ...
it;s been decade now so haha should be same
Thank you bhai.
Let us see what is the current situation. Hopefully some users would update about the latest situation.

And let me ask from a few brokers who visit traderji like - @Tejas Khoday , @RKSV , @Wisdom Capital , @Angel Broking , @Finvasia , @5paisa , @TradeSmartOnline , @Team Sk
I hope all brokers are covered above, other then zerodha, because they no longer replies here, after making most of their clients from traderji in the initial years !

Thanks and regards

Last edited:
Finvasia accepts niftybees with 90 % margin. For all other liquid funds, there is a approved list by NSE along with VAR which is accepted and accordingly, brokers give margins. Not sure how much cash to collateral ratio is required. You can ask the live chat or email them.

trendtrade

niftytrader12
Finvasia accepts niftybees with 90 % margin. For all other liquid funds, there is a approved list by NSE along with VAR which is accepted and accordingly, brokers give margins. Not sure how much cash to collateral ratio is required. You can ask the live chat or email them.
@mbhardwaj82 Thank you so much for sharing this valuable information.

Best Regards

The only Broker which accept FD as Margin of NSE F&O is Globe Capital Market Limited .
conditions are as follows
  1. Minimum FDR should be Rs.500000
  2. Deposit your fund in your trading a/c and send mail request for making FDR (Amount) (Tenure)
    just two days process.
    then you can use full 100% amount as margin.
    Interest accrued will be credited on 31st March of every year after deducting TDS.