Which are some Good advisory Services?

There Are some good as well as Bad advisories, however i shall only be highlighting the good ones as i dont want bad ones to gain publicity
Here are some good ones
1: Quantsapp Advisory: Perhaps the only genuine with live screen sharing. I found them to be fantastic and since i have been using them from last 6 months. I would suggest to go for them. Rest no one is the king of market

2: SP tulsian: Never tried but heard from friend

3: Shyam advisory: again recommended by a frnd who thought they are good enough

I allowed the first post to stay, the rest have been deleted. If anyone has anything useful to contribute regarding the advisory services, you are welcome.

All posts about quantsapp from new members will be deleted.

Actually Quantsapp guys made a mistake by trying to do such advertisement on our forum. No-one would fall for their marketing here. Just by googling a bit, we can easily find what kind of fraud service these guys are providing in the name of their so called Advisory Service! Quantsapp.com Elite Advisory Fraud - Beware!

Please check a few links at the top, you will get pretty good idea about their fraud.

Actually Quantsapp guys made a mistake by trying to do such advertisement on our forum. No-one would fall for their marketing here. Just by googling a bit, we can easily find what kind of fraud service these guys are providing in the name of their so called Advisory Service! Quantsapp.com Elite Advisory Fraud - Beware!

Please check a few links at the top, you will get pretty good idea about their fraud.
Thanks for this info.

Hello!

I surely missed posting Quantsapp Elite Advisory Scam on a good platform like Traderji.

Quantsapp Pvt Ltd and their marketing team are so ridiculous that they can't think even of a unique username for a profile used to falsely market their Scam/Fraud services. They nearly even copied my username which I used on Tradingqna - FuzzyTrader. I think Shubham Agarwal (The stup** guy who appears on CNBC) and Bhavin Desai (Masterminds of this fraud and douche*** who sits in Canada - Their marketing teams basically brags about this! ) aren't paying their marketing team well enough and especially their marketing head Arnold Glenn Phillips well for promoting their scam Elite Advisory services properly.

I'm the original author of the post on Tradingqna - https://tradingqna.com/t/quantsapp-com-elite-advisory-fraud-beware/88069

I'm one of the elite advisory members who subscribed for the QuantsApp elite advisory program for Options Trading for three months(Quarterly Subscription) by paying Rs.70, 000 in 2020 after strong convincing and high hopes given by QuantsApp marketing people ( Specifically Arnold Philips – Head Advisor and Madhura). The company is run by Shubham Agarwal, Tina Gadodia, Bhavin Desai. The marketing team gave the sales pitch that the option trading calls are issued by Shubam Agarwal and the rationale behind the same is provided by him.

Quantsapp Pvt Ltd is doing fraud in the name of elite advisory. Their option analytics mobile application(Android and IOS) is just a lure to customers into buying super expensive elite advisory program. I assure you this whole setup/program is a scam and is used as a means by the company to suck hard-earned money from people and fool in the name of advisory.

Their advisory services are gamble which is carefully crafted in the guise of shadow/fake trades and bet/gamble trades. They will take full responsibility and thump their chest for gamble profitable trades but will blame the market for losing trades. They cover their loss trades by generating FAKE TRADE NOTIFICATION to enter a trade that cannot be entered.

Many advisory services, if you see, give notification over the Telegram channel because it is fast and convenient but since these guys are fraud they don't want users to keep track of trades. Viz. When and at What time these trades were issued. But they keep those trades in fake profit-book without issued time information to counter user claims. I want to highlight that the options chart becomes unavailable after the expiry of the options contract hence user doesn’t have proof to counter the claims of Quantsapp except when the user has proofs.

Kindly check the attachments to check the charts and see the timings of trades issued and also the price at that point. I bet you will be surprised to find that most of the trades cannot be entered at the price point issued by quantsapp. They are just scamming customers who bought their elite advisory program.

Reasons they are fraud/scam company are:-

1. They Erase trades advice given in notification of QuantsApp. (So that user has no clue). They give advisory notification over their app and not over telegram/other channels because users cannot retrieve and report matter.

2. They will NEVER EVER reply to queries over MAIL but will call you after a significant delay (after 7 days) to leave no trace.

3. They won't give you an INVOICE unless you ask for it! (I got suspicious when they didn’t mail me an invoice when I paid Rs. 70, 000. Any good company gives you an invoice upon receipt of payment). They issued invoice when I threatened them with legal action.

4. They won't pick your phone when you have doubts regarding their fake trades unless they have crafted a workaround to your queries or they will delay it as much as possible.

6. They are providing intraday gamble/bet trades in the name of elite advisory which is based on nothing but Volume-Action and naming it as tactical.

7. Support people from QuantsApp (Arnold/Madhura/Kaushik) will give you high hopes or say like we will renew your subscription for free or you will make profit in further trades, But that doesn't happen and in the end, they will cut you loose once you come to understand their modus operandi. If you had subscribed just recently kindly ask for your refund if they deny taking legal action against them.

8. They are maintaining a FAKE BOOK OF PROFIT. (Kindly ask them to share ledger and trade book where actually trade is performed)

Their application (Quantsapp) is just a lure to entice people to enroll in their elite member program, in this context they will assure you a certain return percentage(10% or 20%) and learning. If you are not able to make the profit they will out rightly deny their mistake and will even go to any extent to prove the customer wrong even if the customer has provided facts. I have spoken to a few elite members and they have had similar bad experiences (Check attachments).

Their marketing pitch:-
  1. We have two kinds of advisory services for trading capital of 2-5 lakh and 10 Lakhs and above. ( Quantsapp since beginning gave Intraday Calls and capital required NEVER WENT ABOVE 1 Lakh)
  2. Advisory is delivered by Shubam Agrawal ( Mr. Shubham hasn’t once appeared in the webinar and neither explained single call in the webinar)
  3. We will be giving POSITIONAL CALLS ( Received INTRADAY CALLS all the time and we were SCAMMED )
  4. We give call entire based on Option only ( They issued GAMBLING/BETTING intraday calls @ 9:30 am and call it options trading )
  5. We give 2-3 week and 8-10 calls in a month ( They actually issued 20 calls a month because they were giving Intraday gambling calls )
  6. The idea is not to keep you trading every single day ( We received trading calls daily one day after another )
  7. We give a limited no of calls but profitable calls ( We all got fake intraday trading calls which none of us Subscribed to, especially me who subscribed to this elite advisory for pure positional trading, and also the intraday calls which they gave were fake calls which cannot be entered into, they were just given to show that they are making a profit as shown in fake profit book )

I had asked for the refund when I realized their elite advisory program is nothing but SCAM/FRAUD but they denied to issue the same and avoided replying to customer calls and emails.

To avoid legal matters they won't reply to customer emails but will call you after a week or so.

Please find the attachment for further proof on fraud/scam being run by Quantsapp Private Limited and grievances by other members of elite advisory.

Buyers Beware!

References to know more about their scam:-

https://tradingqna.com/t/quantsapp-com-elite-advisory-fraud-beware/88069

https://quantsappfraud.blogspot.com/

https://www.quora.com/How-good-is-the-Quantsapp-advisory/answers/274246937

https://quantsappfraud.blogspot.com/2020/07/other-elite-member-grievances-july-2020.html

Attachments

Last edited:
I am a subscriber of Lion newsletter / portfolio of Moneylife Advisory Services, and I am happy and satisfied with it. It is not for short term traders, but for medium / long term delivery based portfolio building - 3 years and more.

The stocks selection is good, between top-class 10-15 stocks are held, and their returns have been good. For 10-15 stocks, the capital recommended is Rs. 5 lacs (total), They recommend SIP option as well (additional investment every month in all stocks), but doing SIP with 15 stocks may not be practical for many investors.

Instead of SIP, I use SuperTrend and Stochastic Oscillator to add (average) the stocks.

Moneylife is run by Sucheta Dalal and Debashish Basu who are reputed financial journalists and activists.

I do not know the performance of their other newsletters (Panther, Antelope etc) - I am a subscriber of their Lion newsletter.