Which are some Good advisory Services?

There Are some good as well as Bad advisories, however i shall only be highlighting the good ones as i dont want bad ones to gain publicity
Here are some good ones
1: Quantsapp Advisory: Perhaps the only genuine with live screen sharing. I found them to be fantastic and since i have been using them from last 6 months. I would suggest to go for them. Rest no one is the king of market

2: SP tulsian: Never tried but heard from friend

3: Shyam advisory: again recommended by a frnd who thought they are good enough

I allowed the first post to stay, the rest have been deleted. If anyone has anything useful to contribute regarding the advisory services, you are welcome.

All posts about quantsapp from new members will be deleted.

Actually Quantsapp guys made a mistake by trying to do such advertisement on our forum. No-one would fall for their marketing here. Just by googling a bit, we can easily find what kind of fraud service these guys are providing in the name of their so called Advisory Service! Quantsapp.com Elite Advisory Fraud - Beware!

Please check a few links at the top, you will get pretty good idea about their fraud.

Actually Quantsapp guys made a mistake by trying to do such advertisement on our forum. No-one would fall for their marketing here. Just by googling a bit, we can easily find what kind of fraud service these guys are providing in the name of their so called Advisory Service! Quantsapp.com Elite Advisory Fraud - Beware!

Please check a few links at the top, you will get pretty good idea about their fraud.
Thanks for this info.