Which account is good?

Hello,
i am interested in medium term and long term investment in shares.
As a first step i need to open a demat account and need to register with a broker ..(correct me if i'm wrong!).

Any suggestions on where to open both my demat and trading account with.
i also felt that having an account which has three in on service might be a good idea but am not keen on ICICI.. can any one suggest alternatives. I would also appreciate advice on which is the best service provider in terms of brokerage etc..

Thanks for the help
pg

Hi Friend,

You can try with http://www.5paisa.com , its good online trading portal as well as good demat services with compare to less charges to others. If you need more details about this i am already member of this company just ask me without atny hesitate.

Thanks bye & have a good trading time.

Thanks kadam,
will defenitely consider 5 paisa.. was just wondering if 5 paisa would be ideal for a long term investor like me ...
How is HDFC? can any one who is a member comment on their service.

Thanks,
PG

aditya_mcadu said:
and what about icici. I was just planning to open an acct with them.. If anyone could tell me how do they rate as compared to 5 paisa and hdfc....
Why don't you read some of the earlier posts in this category? You'll find most of your answers there. :cool:

Last edited:
Hello,
i am interested in medium term and long term investment in shares.
As a first step i need to open a demat account and need to register with a broker ..(correct me if i'm wrong!).

Any suggestions on where to open both my demat and trading account with.
i also felt that having an account which has three in on service might be a good idea but am not keen on ICICI.. can any one suggest alternatives. I would also appreciate advice on which is the best service provider in terms of brokerage etc..

Thanks for the help
pg
I suggest you open 3 in one a/c[Demat,Bank and trading] with UTI Securities.It is similar to ICICI a/c. Visit www.usectrade.com for more details.