which account is good to open for 4x?

which is safe and good account for forex trading how is alpari i tried its demo it was fast n easy but i hv heard some problem is going on with alpari with its auditing and hv also tried etoro but like alpari is alpari safe is der ny problem while trading or withdrawl or ny other trading acc to suggest.

4xpipcounter

Sniff, Hot Forex has an excellent customer service department. They are quick to answer questions, and the platform is good. My experience with them is limited, but, so far so good.
I don't want to spread any dirt around, but there are some brokers I would steer you away from, but we would need to talk privately about that.

which is safe and good account for forex trading how is alpari i tried its demo it was fast n easy but i hv heard some problem is going on with alpari with its auditing and hv also tried etoro but like alpari is alpari safe is der ny problem while trading or withdrawl or ny other trading acc to suggest.

There are many forex broker that are offering different kinds of packages that sometimes you have a hard time choosing which is the best. But, for me, thorough research will help us decide what is the best forex for us. Reviews will also help us know the experiences of other people and will help us decide on what to do.