Where Will Nifty Be in 1 month after the budget 2020 ?

Where will Nifty (Index) be 1 month after the budget 2020 announcement ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let us see how bullish or bearish the traders and investors are while going into the budget 2020....All can participate in a poll.....everyone has a right to be wrong..:D

This is just a fun thread....no recommendations....

Smart_trade

travi

Let us see how bullish or bearish the traders and investors are while going into the budget 2020....All can participate in a poll.....everyone has a right to be wrong..:D

Smart_trade
Sirji, Goa chale gaye the kya ? :DD
Not seen here for a few days.

I think we'll still be range bound, probably 12450-500 visit on the upside. Lower range of 12k should be held firmly.

The rally could see pumping in March as its a long month with investments etc bringing more inflows for FY end. This could continue till July. Upper levels more clear after budget.

From their on, maybe booking until the rest of the year, can't judge correction depth currently but will unfold around October.

ncube

Smart_trade
Sirji, Nifty above 14000 in 1 month...i.e 20% returns in one month??..kuch jyanda nahin ho gaya...?:D

Sirji, Nifty above 14000 in 1 month...i.e 20% returns in one month??..kuch jyanda nahin ho gaya...?:D
If we get personal Income Tax concessions and LTCG tax removal, 14000 we will scale in 1 week max....let us see what we get in the budget.....I am bullish ( as always :)) )

ST

Sirji, Goa chale gaye the kya ? :DD
Not seen here for a few days.

I think we'll still be range bound, probably 12450-500 visit on the upside. Lower range of 12k should be held firmly.

The rally could see pumping in March as its a long month with investments etc bringing more inflows for FY end. This could continue till July. Upper levels more clear after budget.

From their on, maybe booking until the rest of the year, can't judge correction depth currently but will unfold around October.
Goa tho apne Dr sahab gaye the...I am here...silently buying stocks in last 3-4 days correction.

ST

travi

Ltcg and IT cut will be minimum 10% on all indices :)

Sarkar has just come, don't think they'll use all their trump cards so fast.
More like status quo.

Corporate tax cut will still take time to transmit till the roots.
Like the rate cut that wasn't given by RBI panel in recent RBI meet.

2019 was much like 2017, 2020 will be more like 2018

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
with direct tax collection down first time in 20 years, I will not place bet on personal income tax cut. Besides, income tax payers are rarest of rare with just 2.5% actually paying taxes. Govt has already given tax break to corporates so I don't think there will be more tax break announced. I think only option is to let deficit target go beyond 3%

I dont think this budget is a status quo budget. Govt has realised that they have to kickstart the economy, create demand for goods, put more money in the hands of the consumers.....and they are pushed against a wall now...so some very bold measures are bound to come...Govt has no option...

AJK

with direct tax collection down first time in 20 years, I will not place bet on personal income tax cut. Besides, income tax payers are rarest of rare with just 2.5% actually paying taxes. Govt has already given tax break to corporates so I don't think there will be more tax break announced. I think only option is to let deficit target go beyond 3%
i think most of the tax payers (as well as consumers) are in the range between lower and upper middle class. when they get a tax relief, it would certainly be a boost to the economy, while maintaining the upper and higher class tax rates. it's like paying 1 rs from 100 people and 10 rs from 10 people, both counts same. my view is positive towards tax cut.