where to learn??

How can I learn about stocks, mutual funds equity and other investments?
I have read a lot of books as well as watched a lot of youtube videos but I found Basics of stock market course by CA Rachana Ranade the best one so far. I think you should try watching her videos as she explains all the terms with examples and in a very simplistic manner. I have attached a link of her 1st lecture from the Basics of stock market video series. Do check it out. :)

Forex Trading could only be learned in the real market. If you wish to achieve success, you must opt for investing small amounts in the real forex market.

Trading need lots of patience and research, one should enhance their skills and knowledge to become a good player.
One can read books, articles, find a mentor who help them, study the greats, read and follow the market, opening a stock broker account and start the trading with a small amount, take paid subscriptions for market research and analysis , go to seminars, take classes & watch daily market recaps. Take the help of stock broker as well.

Books name....
articles name...
which paid subscription?...
which seminar..
which classes..

huh

I would start learning with the free educational resources like on youtube. There is lots of stuff about stocks and onds, so I doubt that you'will have any problems in finding resources devoted to these things.

There are lots of different resources. I would recommend you to start with 'An Intelligent Investor' written by Benjamin Graham. It is considered to be the Bibile of investing. More than that, you can check out the website which is called investopedia where you can also find lots of information. If you like video format, then you can find lots of tutorials in youtube.

The best place to learn about the Forex is in the Forex Market itself. Sure, Demo could help you out in learning the basics, you could only learn it through trading in real Forex Trading experience.

stoch

The best place to learn about the Forex is in the Forex Market itself. Sure, Demo could help you out in learning the basics, you could only learn it through trading in real Forex Trading experience.

If you don't want you trading journey to fall through better to start from account with small capital, i.e. amount which you can afford to lose. Doing this way you will avoid unnecessary emotional pressure.

Exactly, if you wish to achieve success in the Forex Market, you must invest in small amounts in Real Forex Market. Also, you need to learn about analyzing the Market properly in case you wish to earn from it.

I also started with a minimum deposit that was offered by the Amarkets broker at $ 100, and also used analytical reviews and training materials, which clearly helps to work.