where to learn??

There are lots of resources online and they are absolutely free of charge. I'd start with the website which is called investopedia. There is lots of all kind of information which is essential for understanding the markets.

If you wish to learn about the Forex Market, you would first begin with the Demo Trading, later you could do small investments to learn about the real market.

There is a lot of good information and illustrative examples on youtube that will help you get used to it.
Be careful for videos uploaded on YouTube... I have seen videos where they uploaded thumbnail like 'Kuber ka khajana barsega' '5000 Rs per day' etc...:p to get more views/ subscribers... But there are also good content available online.

If you want to learn just terms in order to understand how the stock market works, I'd recommend reading investopedia. There is lots of useful information on this website. If you want to learn how to invest in stocks, you may find it useful to read Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham. Speaking of mutual funds, Bernstein wrote about them, if I am not mistaken. Surele, there is lots of information on youtube and investing forums.

There are lots of different resources online. I would start with some general overview of the most popular financial instruments which are available to everyone in order to understand which assets you are most interested in. It is important to narrow down your attention in the beginning because it is next to impossible to grasp and understand the ideas of all the financial instruments. There are lots of videos on youtube, so, check them out.

stoch

There are lots of resources online and they are absolutely free of charge. I'd start with the website which is called investopedia. There is lots of all kind of information which is essential for understanding the markets.
Yeah I used it in combination with babypips and Hotforex webinars to learn forex based. However more advanced info is buried deeply in various books and papers so you should spend considerable time, gathering this information by pieces.

If you talk about the Forex Trading, you could learn it by Demo Trading and to earn in more better way, you need to learn through the real market, by investing small chunks in Forex Market.

stoch

Learn from books about basics of trading and from research papers to get some ideas for trading. Although it's hard to find relevant information in the tons of garbage that pervades Internet.