where to learn??

good question .. what to learn ? take advice from experts what to learn .. since once learnt from mkt it became extremely difficult to unlearn and keeps on haunting the traders for rest of his trading life..

bashasm

good question .. what to learn ? take advice from experts what to learn .. since once learnt from mkt it became extremely difficult to unlearn and keeps on haunting the traders for rest of his trading life..
Sir which is more important
What or where to learn?

Hey!

First of all learning before investing is the right way to go! It is not safe to start investing without having a clue.

There are multiple ways to learn. Book of course. Youtube has also good stuff.

Indian brokers have also good modules: ICICI Direct Website, Axis Direct, Zerodha Versity. Sharekhan Classroom is nice too

My advice: once you feel comfortable to start. Go slow and don't rush. Put small amount and see what happens. Then step by step invest more.

Don't forget to be patient and bite the bullet when time are difficult.

There are many trading videos available online where you can play the role of a real trader. I would recommend learning through videos more than through books because the strategies mentioned in books tend to become outdated but you can always find the most updated content online.

For learning forex trading visit different forums. Start giving a specific time for learning it. Visit different websites for gaining knowledge.it'll likely take six months to a year–trading/practicing every day–until you are consistent enough to pull a regular income from the market.

First of all, these are forums, but it is not strange that here you can find answers to most questions that interest you. Also, I advise to search in YouTube training channels, now there are a lot of them, and you can extract a lot of useful information from them. The primary training method is a demo account, which will give you practical skills in trading.