where to learn??

There are various way to learn:
1. Books
2. Paper Trading
3. YouTube videos
4. Learning apps like varsity
5. Read articles
6. Attend seminars

The best and probably most realistic way is paper trading which involves spending zero money on trading and you can always understand better from various parameters like price movements, chart progression, and many more.

All the best!

While youtube, books, news, articles and trading forums will provide you enough stuff for learning. But actual learning will take place only when you practice. So trade with very small amounts to know what works for you and what not.

The best way to learn stock market of forex is by applying your learned knowledge into practical market. For a new comer instead of bumping into actual market directly it is advisable to trade and practice in Demo market.

stoch

The best way to learn stock market of forex is by applying your learned knowledge into practical market. For a new comer instead of bumping into actual market directly it is advisable to trade and practice in Demo market.
How do you tell apart "correct" knowledge from fake knowledge like fancy but useless technical analysis trading strategies. Loss is known to be a part of trading, but it also can be fallout of use of wrong trading strategies. How do they differ?

The trading systems of all successful traders are improved during the trading process due to the investor replenishing their luggage of knowledge.

Basically there is no single way for this matter entirely and possibly. And I do not see any real solution except gaining some real experience with that topic absolutely and entirely anyway for many reasons. Get used to such cause no solution.

Ineas

I can safely say that the best and high-quality training I received from the broker Amarkets, where there is a complete set, as well as accompanied by experienced managers at all stages.

bashasm

Learn on your own. Most of the trainers are scammers, so better avoid them