where to learn??

Yeah, there are lots and lots of knowledge and experience and skills to obtain and many source to learn about money making in the Forex, all you need to do is have a bot research.

The Indian Stock market has evolved over a period of time. So to educate users about the stock market, NSE has started its own certification courses. Each certification course is a module in itself that will help you know about one topic in general, be it basics of stocks trading, derivatives, technical analysis, and more.
To understand the basics of trading, you may refer to https://www.5paisa.com/5pschool/displayvideos?utm_source=traderji

Here you will get detailed knowledge about how to start trading in stocks.
But before you start trading, ensure that you keep these few things in mind
Having a Trading Plan:
Like with everything else, having a plan is important. Without it, an investor may invest in trades that have little chance of salvaging the invested money, let alone making profits for the investor. Therefore, an investor needs to have a plan as to the sectors which he will prioritise for investing, the amount of money that he will invest and also the time for which he will invest. With a wide range of websites offering platforms to trade in the stock market, investors need not look anywhere else.

Tracking current events that affect markets:
A smart investor always keeps track of the political atmosphere in the country because it mostly affects the stock market. A welcoming policy from the government might send markets into a bullish run while an unpopular move can send the markets into a tizzy. A wise investor reads the pulse of the market before going ahead.

Not keeping all eggs in one basket:
This is a classic advice given to all new traders. It is to prevent investors from a situation where they don’t have money to take advantage of the ever-rising opportunities in the share bazaar.

Unable To Track:
Baseless trading hardly yields any results to profit the investor. A prudent investor keeps track of all market trends and buys and sells according to them.

Using Technology:

Read more about it
https://www.5paisa.com/knowledge-centre/article/detail/10-rules-for-trading?utm_source=traderji

Stock Market is a good way to make some good money online, but the Forex Trading would be the best one, all you need to do is to spend some time on the computer screen.

I studied on YouTube
I watched all kinds of videos for a month, and then began to repeat after the trader. It didn’t always work out, but gradually I began to understand what was happening.
Practice on a demo account and watch videos. This is the most convenient scheme. If a trader says some strange words, then find an explanation on the Internet.
In general, I advise you to start by looking at the introductory videos, and then how a person trades in the market.

You can start off with some tutorials on youtube . They help one to retain better the idea of each trading terminology and concept. Referring to some good trading books like the intelligent investors , the disciplined trader etc can also help . You can also refer to articles on trading in newspapers . They provide great tips for new and existing traders. You must keep yourself very alert and active about events going on in your country to see how they affect prices of stocks . Once you have a reasonable knowledge , you will be good to go.

How can I learn about stocks, mutual funds equity and other investments?
It is better to look for information online. But if you still don't get an idea you can go to the service distributor you know to know about mutual funds or investments. He/she will guide you the best.

stoch

I think webinars are more efficient than YouTube lessons. For example significant part of trading knowledge came from Hotforex webinars, I had extensive discussion with their lecturers of my mistakes and they were glad to help me.
I studied on YouTube
I watched all kinds of videos for a month, and then began to repeat after the trader. It didn’t always work out, but gradually I began to understand what was happening.
Practice on a demo account and watch videos. This is the most convenient scheme. If a trader says some strange words, then find an explanation on the Internet.
In general, I advise you to start by looking at the introductory videos, and then how a person trades in the market.

You can read “Everything you wanted to know about investing in mutual funds - CNBC TV18”. Its a good book also invest a small amount of your money into Mfs. Your mutual fund advisor will also give you some good info on it.

stoch

Anybody can recommend books for technical analysis. Most of them that I tried teach basics and I want something for advanced traders.