where to learn??

bunny

Sir, you can learn the facts and theories on stocks, mutual funds equity and other investments on the internet.

But if you want trading in these to make profit, it will take some money, limitless patience and 9 lives.

Hi,

You required a good mentor he can be your best friend who is in trading for several years. Who can share everything with you profits and losses, mistakes he made, how he corrected. Or go for online courses there are many but choose wisely. Search on internet. Reading lots of books will confuse you.I did with Pathfinders training's Mumbai. I am from Doha Qatar. All the best.

Trading is easy however earning money through trading requires a lot of learning, hard work and patience. It is good to use forums to learn experiences shared by senior traders, moreover googling internet can bring fast results on free learning stuff and i can see many online forex brokers offers free webinars and other learning stuff for completely free.

Hi,

You required a good mentor he can be your best friend who is in trading for several years. Who can share everything with you profits and losses, mistakes he made, how he corrected. Or go for online courses there are many but choose wisely. Search on internet. Reading lots of books will confuse you.I did with Pathfinders training's Mumbai. I am from Doha Qatar. All the best.
How did the pathfinders trading go for you.
You explaining the experience here might be against the forum rules as it can be deemed as advertising.
In that case please PM me. Just want to know if the training courses actually help a lot.

Hello, as of today there are a lot of available sources over the internet. Just a snap of a finger you can have everything in your hand. For better learning try searching investopedia and fundsmoney.com there are a lot of good articles and forex terms you can use with your first step in forex trading.