Where to get REALTIME BSE data?

#1
Hello, I'm an upcoming day trader. I'm exploring all tutorials, resources, softwares and everyting around. I'm need a source of real time data that can provide true real time tick by tick data of selected 200 stocks. I hope there is no price variation between NSE and BSE in real time... Please let me know...

For now, as I said, I need real time data that is true real time. Doesn't BSE itself provides some mechanism through which one can get realtime data?

I've been told that one can get live tick by tick quotes from NSE's NEAT... Please tell me how can one get NSE's NEAT or a connection through internet through which one gets the live data... that I can store in any form for local realtime processing and reporting.

I'm an upcoming trader and I'll appreciate all support from senior members on traderji. Once I get started I promise to be an active member of traderji and contribute to the community.

Thanks in advance.
 
#2
Sanjay123 said:
Hello, I'm an upcoming day trader. I'm exploring all tutorials, resources, softwares and everyting around. I'm need a source of real time data that can provide true real time tick by tick data of selected 200 stocks. I hope there is no price variation between NSE and BSE in real time... Please let me know...

For now, as I said, I need real time data that is true real time. Doesn't BSE itself provides some mechanism through which one can get realtime data?

I've been told that one can get live tick by tick quotes from NSE's NEAT... Please tell me how can one get NSE's NEAT or a connection through internet through which one gets the live data... that I can store in any form for local realtime processing and reporting.

I'm an upcoming trader and I'll appreciate all support from senior members on traderji. Once I get started I promise to be an active member of traderji and contribute to the community.

Thanks in advance.
You can get the realtime and eod datas from www.viratechsoftware.com or www.stoxtrend.com or www.leverageindia.com contact them. You can have the datas
gvnarendra
 
#3
Dear Sanjay123,
In reply to your Realtime Data, you can contact www.leverageindia.com. They have developed a MS Convertor for Tick by tick data. Pl download it a trial version. It converts only INDIABULLS data. Pl contact him telephonically, they are good people.
Other realtimedata providers are too much costly, while these people are offering converter @5000/yr.
 
#4
Hello gvnarendra and hareshbhai, thanks for your info... I'm checking all sites...

Regarding choosing an online broker, please put these online brokers in the order of your preferences :

5paisa / sharekhan / indiabulls / icici / hdfc / kotakstreet / geojit

The same request goes to all traderji senior members...

Thanks a lot!
 
#5
Sanjay123 said:
Hello gvnarendra and hareshbhai, thanks for your info... I'm checking all sites...

Regarding choosing an online broker, please put these online brokers in the order of your preferences :

5paisa / sharekhan / indiabulls / icici / hdfc / kotakstreet / geojit

The same request goes to all traderji senior members...

Thanks a lot!
I am trading with Indiabulls since one and a half year. I am satisfied with their interface
gvnarendra
 
#6
Hello gvnarendra,

Thanks for your reply. But I've recently come to know that 5paisa is offering online trade on NSE and BSE as well... I've finally come to realize that 5paisa's Power trader terminal will be best for power day trading... I hope I can extract data from PTT for external parallel technical analysis...

Pls guide me on this. Thanks once again.
 
#8
Sanjay123 said:
Hello gvnarendra,

Thanks for your reply. But I've recently come to know that 5paisa is offering online trade on NSE and BSE as well... I've finally come to realize that 5paisa's Power trader terminal will be best for power day trading... I hope I can extract data from PTT for external parallel technical analysis...

Pls guide me on this. Thanks once again.
Hi Sanjay,
I do not know about how to extract data from PTT for external parallel technical analysis... If you come to know about it please share your knowledge in this thread. Thanking you
gvnarendra
 
#9
Sure, I'll update the community with all developments at my end... Meanwhile, do let me know about indiabulls... how much they charge to get started? Do they too offer some software or it's an ICICI like web based interface?
 
#10
Sanjay123 said:
Sure, I'll update the community with all developments at my end... Meanwhile, do let me know about indiabulls... how much they charge to get started? Do they too offer some software or it's an ICICI like web based interface?
The starting charge for Indiabulls is Rs 700/= for web based trading. That is you have to login through their web page and trade. For using Power Indiabulls(The software package) they charge 1450/=. The brokerage they charge for delivery is .3% each leg. For F&O they charge .03% for each leg. This does not cover taxes that will be extra. The interface of Power India Bulls is very fast and you can handle it very easily.It runs in a 56kbps also since it is a Java based software.
gvnaredra
 

Similar threads

Intraday Higher Leverage

Save up to 90% in brokerage and get higher leverage for intraday trades.

Name:Phone:
Email:City:
State:
Are you a day trader?