When Technicals signal a Bear ?

sudoku1

Nice discussion goin on ,..

CZAR,.. Ashishda ,.. if such seniors are confused about the market trend? its surprising ,..!! or i think still people are biased the way market moved since past few years. As it got corrected everytime, it got a sudden spike and made new highs. Now, for the very first time since past 4 yrs we r witnessing no buying support is coming from FII or domestic funds. We are seeing bounces but its not sustaining.
question is are we into bear phaze ? answer could be NOT YET.
markets are getting consolidated between the range of 18400-16400.
now 3 day closing below 16400 levels can confirm the down trend for next 2000 points and may be again few closes below 200 DMA with good volume can confirm downtrend and then we can see the bear phaze.
ur views plz.
regards,..
Darsh
dear ,
if we all wait for the confirmation of the bear mkts @ these lows , what fodder will there b left 2 feed the licking bull....
invstrs should choose 2 ride the intermediate trends rather than start a fight for the bull , bear top bottoms.....
the life time low of sense is 392
the high is abv 21 k
now if we gonna find the levels of 13 , 14 k TO start a bear run.....imagine , wiping of NEARLY 40% OF WHAT OUR ANCESTERS LEFT FOR US SINCE THE SENSEX WAS BORN......:D

dear ,
the high is abv 21 k
now if we gonna find the levels of 13 , 14 k TO start a bear run.....imagine , wiping of NEARLY 40% OF WHAT OUR ANCESTERS LEFT FOR US SINCE THE SENSEX WAS BORN......:D
This is the plight of all confirmist analysts/traders.
Your own posts are no exception to it.

Regards,
--Ashish

djsinha

dear ,
if we all wait for the confirmation of the bear mkts @ these lows , what fodder will there b left 2 feed the licking bull....
invstrs should choose 2 ride the intermediate trends rather than start a fight for the bull , bear top bottoms.....
the high is abv 21 k

Quite right. As traders our work is to ride the trend. And, no matter what levels the sensex are witnessing, we can always get trending stocks...and thes are what reap profits for us.
As investors, I think no body can bet against India's 9% Y-o-Y growth story. So as value investors, we can buy some fundamentally strong value stocks and sit tight for a decade or a half. These alone can make us multi-millionaires.

C

Czar

Red Alert - We have a breach

IMHO Sensex weekly chart has given breech in the long term trendline on closing basis, which should next week test 16250 & if does not crossover upside, its adios amigos. Yours views please... :cool:

Sensex has recently been moving 1 step in advance of nifty as on wed sensex had already broken through the feb lows which nifty did on friday...

even the macd has gone -ve 1st time after 2004 in weekly...

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
C

CreditViolet

Hy,
This is jigar, how r u all,i am working as financial consultants,
Hi Jigar

I am kidney, so you work as a financial consultant, looks like business is not going very good that you have to spam all over the forum.

i hope you are all doing stock broking business full time or part time.If you need....
:confused: All are doing stock broking business??

Reputed Stock broker,lowest brokerage Scheme(volume base or trade base),Reaserch call(90% sucess),Good exposer,IPO,Mutual Fund,Insurance,Loans.
Well, you cant even spell Research right, I am suspect about the 90% success.

Good exposer? Like Mallika? :confused:

All of you are require any kind of help,Pl. call me.
My mobile no is SPAM SPAM
Jigar
Yes, I need a massage, will call you.

Hi Jigar

I am kidney, so you work as a financial consultant, looks like business is not going very good that you have to spam all over the forum.

:confused: All are doing stock broking business??

Well, you cant even spell Research right, I am suspect about the 90% success.

Good exposer? Like Mallika? :confused:

Yes, I need a massage, will call you.
nice one, CV sir :D:D

Cactus

When Technicals signal a Bear ?

When........charts seems ......zigzag.......:confused:

When expectations.........goes over mountain........:D

When.......elections seems on head..........:)

When politicians need money.........:eek:

C

Czar

Re: Red Alert - We have a breach

IMHO Sensex weekly chart has given breech in the long term trendline on closing basis, which should next week test 16250 & if does not crossover upside, its adios amigos. Yours views please... :cool:

Sensex has recently been moving 1 step in advance of nifty as on wed sensex had already broken through the feb lows which nifty did on friday...

even the macd has gone -ve 1st time after 2004 in weekly...
the sensex had already signalled & now nifty too breached the trendline, sensex yesterday tested the trendline at 16225 & fell so nifty will do the same shortly... The jhoom barabar sensex has become doom barabar doom...