When Start Where Now

sumosanammain

Dude would like differ with u .. i have not gone through your all post/majority of posts in other threads ..
but what ever post from your end which happened to read by me seems like beating around the bush .. not to the point ..
here too u have not said when u r account became green .. still people including me waiting for clue abt u r system development / a sample mechanical trading system ..
sorry.. dont take it otherwise .. iam poor in keeping my thoughts with me ..
Had taken a break from typing, as one of my trades was near to my target for exit.Just logged in again to complete my post, but looking at the way you have replied, you can continue to assume that I beat around the bush.

As for giving a system here, it's "giving" a system... It would have come at my pace, when I am free not when you need it. I had mentioned replying to ST da that an algo system deployed last week is behaving beyond acceptable parameters, and am busy with that. I didnt know you expected me to put my work on hold, and hold hands with people who want a system. It would have come in bits and parts, as and when I would have found the time.
Looks like it's futile trying to give back to the forum, when people are just interested in snubbing you. Shows the level of frustration that must have built up over the years, in you.

I was going to put down my entire trading career here, till date, which may or may not have helped people, including the resources that helped me overcome my issues.
Best of luck

Had taken a break from typing, as one of my trades was near to my target for exit.Just logged in again to complete my post, but looking at the way you have replied, you can continue to assume that I beat around the bush.
As for giving a system here, it's giving... Would have come at my pace, when I am free not when you need it. I had mentioned replying to ST da that an algo system deployed last week is behaving beyond acceptable parameters, and am busy with that.
Looks like it's futile trying to give back to the forum, when people are just interested in snubbing you. Shows the level of frustration that must have built up over the years, in you.
Best of luck
u have mistaken me .. u should know how one survive and able to trade after a loss of 150 lakhs.. i made great deals in land buying and selling . so no question of frustration .

ok let us agree to disagree. thx.

Last edited by a moderator:

newtrader101

when I was in Bombay .. 2002 .. a cook from TN after making 100s of parota when comes out of kitchen for a beedi ....while chatting suddenly he looks the sky and simply walk to the street corner where scratch lottery tickets are being sold .. he used to spend two/three hours and return back with a beedi pocket in his hand .. when asked he used to say that god ( like khaja garib nawaz some are here in TN .. he is a Muslim guy ) called and told time is ripe now ..so left u when chatting for scratching .. but still gain some but some what lost all .. he used to do this daily .. at a point i start even crying on his condition .. now after 15 years after buying PE/CE and when seeing the mirror many times that guy seems to appearing on the mirror and laughing .. i used to advise him those days ..