When Start Where Now

Pradeep Narayan

From Sun Tzu on Art of War:

Thus we may know that there are five essentials for victory:
(1) He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight.
(2) He will win who knows how to handle both superior and inferior forces.
(3) He will win whose army is animated by the same spirit throughout all its ranks.
(4) He will win who, prepared himself, waits to take the enemy unprepared.
(5) He will win who has military capacity and is not interfered with by the sovereign.

Hence the saying:
If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a

hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer
a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle

Good weekend!

From Sun Tzu on Art of War:

Thus we may know that there are five essentials for victory:
(1) He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight.
(2) He will win who knows how to handle both superior and inferior forces.
(3) He will win whose army is animated by the same spirit throughout all its ranks.
(4) He will win who, prepared himself, waits to take the enemy unprepared.
(5) He will win who has military capacity and is not interfered with by the sovereign.

Hence the saying:
If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a

hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer
a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle

Good weekend!
i guess i was in second category
If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer
a defeat.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
If you are not looking for serious advice you are wasting your as well as other members time too. If you were a changed man, you would stop trading and continue learning first.

Edit: I may be sounding bit harsh but thats how it is. Gambling is not encouraged here. To me it looks like you have habit of winning and losing it all in next week.

marimuthu13

If you are not looking for serious advice you are wasting your as well as other members time too. If you were a changed man, you would stop trading and continue learning first.

Edit: I may be sounding bit harsh but thats how it is. Gambling is not encouraged here. To me it looks like you have habit of winning and losing it all in next week.
Why can't reply which is very simple...

Where did u start and where are you now..simple questions as such KG students..

But i am damm sure less than .01% if TJ participate would reply for that

Yes sir.. seems changing became bit difficult .so going to windup and accept my failure . preparing and planning to start a new life.
Meanwhile if possible please drop a two line abt ur journey .. thx

when ours physical health not good, we never waste a moment.. contrary we run to doctor and say everything and get help. similarly trading too . if we lost or not in good shape i guess nothing wrong in saying to others and get help . Forum like this mainly for that. I request , if you have time please drop two lines abt your status. further success stories too helpful to get a boast..

Last edited: