When is the PM function activated for new users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I tried my best to contact a moderator so as to get PM problem rectified but was not able to do so.
I think it would be best if there was some link in the FAQ section or somewhere clicking which we could get help from the Mods or the Admin.

Mr.G

Hi,
I tried my best to contact a moderator so as to get PM problem rectified but was not able to do so.
I think it would be best if there was some link in the FAQ section or somewhere clicking which we could get help from the Mods or the Admin.
What is your problem?

What is your problem?
I am not able send Personal Message to any members! This is also not showing in the pop up window when we click the user Id. There is also no clarification about it in the FAQ thread.
I hope there is no message number limit after which we are able to send PMs?? Mods please clarify! Or if I am doing something wrong please rectify!

As posted at http://www.traderji.com/your-feedback-suggestions/89606-personal-messaging.html#post858204

My suggestion is there should be an easy way to contact mods or admin as may be this problem of mine is small one of which I don't know the answer which could very well be solved by just contacting a senior Member / Moderator/ admin. I had to unnecessarily start a new thread for this. May be a suggestion box with acknowledgment would have been better. Just my 2 cents!

Mr.G

PM is activated after a little time. As you are new member make a few posts and spend a few days with us then PM will be activated.

Please can you tell me the number of days after which this is activated or the number of posts after which it is activated??? I believe this should be mentioned in the FAQ section as well.

Please can you tell me the number of days after which this is activated or the number of posts after which it is activated??? I believe this should be mentioned in the FAQ section as well.
PMs will be activated after 50 posts.

Smart_trade

mastermind007

On almost any website, search for String "Contact Us" will get you to Admin of the site. Traderji too has it. It is there on every page you ever see. Simply text-search it.

Status
Not open for further replies.