What's the best brokerage and charting software

itzarvind

Hi guys,

Am currently trading with India Infoline, i want to open an demat account which should be best in terms of brokerage and its charts for technicals.

Kindlly help and share your views.

Regards,
Arvind

bunny

For best technical abilities, use TradeTiger of Sharekhan. But its bad on brokerage part.

Alternatively, you can use a standalone RT charting software and go for a brokerage that offers lowest rates.

Hi Guys
I am using tradetiger 1.0.4.1 last few days and find that it has lots of s/w bugs e.g.

-Retracement levels are not accurate on most of the times. One cant see the Fibo extensions and Expansion levels always( If they fall outside the vertical span of current chart view). On some timeframes, retracements labels wont even show.

-EOD charts are troublesome too as the dates of individual candles are wrong e.g. 7th sep, 8th sep, 9 june, 10th july, 11th augest, 12 sep.....now how does june, july, aug days come in between september month???

-Whatever preferences we set in the User or Graph settings, they are not stored permanently. Next login and they r again at default values.

-Most problemtic is the lack of no ways to scroll and zoom the chart upward/downwards on Y axis. Ofcourse many ways to do this on X axis. Y axis scroll is also reqd to see the future Fibo resitance (161 % extension)

BTW, Am I the only one who faces these problems? or I have company? Dont know why there software developer are not making these small yet important changes in charting facility.

Looking forward to your comments.
-ashu

columbus

Hi Guys
I am using tradetiger 1.0.4.1 last few days and find that it has lots of s/w bugs e.g.

-Retracement levels are not accurate on most of the times. One cant see the Fibo extensions and Expansion levels always( If they fall outside the vertical span of current chart view). On some timeframes, retracements labels wont even show.

-EOD charts are troublesome too as the dates of individual candles are wrong e.g. 7th sep, 8th sep, 9 june, 10th july, 11th augest, 12 sep.....now how does june, july, aug days come in between september month???

-Whatever preferences we set in the User or Graph settings, they are not stored permanently. Next login and they r again at default values.

-Most problemtic is the lack of no ways to scroll and zoom the chart upward/downwards on Y axis. Ofcourse many ways to do this on X axis. Y axis scroll is also reqd to see the future Fibo resitance (161 % extension)

BTW, Am I the only one who faces these problems? or I have company? Dont know why there software developer are not making these small yet important changes in charting facility.

Looking forward to your comments.

-ashu
ASHU,

I am a satisfied customer of TT for over ONE year.
The problems mentioned by you are not that GREAT.
I agree with you that USER SETTINGS are lost once
log out ,is a big problem.Next time the Default settings
are restored.

ASHU,

I am a satisfied customer of TT for over ONE year.
The problems mentioned by you are not that GREAT.
I agree with you that USER SETTINGS are lost once
log out ,is a big problem.Next time the Default settings
are restored.
Actually I am using it from the day one of its inception. And its quite a good charting application in itself but a professional day trader does feel handicapped when it comes to know precise levels specially Fibo levels other than retracements. I am a day trader and use it for what all it can offer. I just hope they improve it even more. Although i have sent my suggestions to its development team and they called me to acknowledge.

Its surely the best among the rest of broker terminals but little inconsistent.