Whats going on with Truedata?

Hi,
Last month, one entire day was wasted as Truedata didnt work. Not only their charts, but even their support guys froze....
Today, again it is facing problems. No backfill, morover even existing candles are lost after backfill and current candle becomes the first candle. So i renamed it as BackKILL.
Any body else using Truedata facing these issues?
Any other reliable datafeed provider with good quality for cash? Even a little more price would be ok.

Hi,
Last month, one entire day was wasted as Truedata didnt work. Not only their charts, but even their support guys froze....
Today, again it is facing problems. No backfill, morover even existing candles are lost after backfill and current candle becomes the first candle. So i renamed it as BackKILL.
Any body else using Truedata facing these issues?
Any other reliable datafeed provider with good quality for cash? Even a little more price would be ok.
i am using fno real time data with amibroker of trudata, not facing any problem
regds,
s

i am using fno real time data with amibroker of trudata, not facing any problem
regds,
s
I never used their FnO. Using cash only.

patrader,
Both cash and fno not working properly.
vishnu_1990v
Hi Vishnu,
If you are in FnO, why dont you give GDFL a try?
And do you know some good data provider for cash segment?

vishnu_1990v

patrader,
I dont know much on these data suppliers. Who are good data suppliers and who are not.
As I was depending all these months on free charting from google finance and other free charting and trade.
Only recently I took service from true data.
Even I am asking ST da the same query in General Chat.
For names of good data suppliers.
vishnu_1990v

sherbaaz,
Please post an image of nifty future charts of 3 min or 5min from morning till now.
vishnu_1990v
I have been using TrueData services on and off for the last 4 months.
The support is exceptional....only once in a while the responses are delayed when there is an issue when everyone is trying to contact them, but they do follow up.

Yesterday they seem to have been slow in adjusting to some symbols changes from the exchange which affected their history for the current day.they have maintained the same symbols being followed earlier.

All seems to have been resolved now and seems to be working fine. see the chart...

1> 3 Min Chart

2> 5 Min Chart

vishnu_1990v

Amaze,
Yesterday after market hours everything is ok from truedata, and not during market hours.
Their data was inappropriate during market hours yesterday.
vishnu_1990v