Whats going on with Truedata?

manojborle

Yes I asked them today wtf u guys are doing ?
Just in last week they said we will carry out maintenance on servers, I dont know what maintenance these guys do, useless server stopped in the morning itself.
Worse is if they miss data they can not update during market hours and they told me data will be updated after market hours.
If I am going to get correct intraday data after market hours whats the use of that.
I am fed up with the service and will shift to globaldatafeed once I finish my subscription with them.
:mad::mad::mad::annoyed::annoyed:

Yes I asked them today wtf u guys are doing ?
Just in last week they said we will carry out maintenance on servers, I dont know what maintenance these guys do, useless server stopped in the morning itself.
Worse is if they miss data they can not update during market hours and they told me data will be updated after market hours.
If I am going to get correct intraday data after market hours whats the use of that.
I am fed up with the service and will shift to globaldatafeed once I finish my subscription with them.
:mad::mad::mad::annoyed::annoyed:
every data vendor be it truedata or gdfl or icharts or neo faces such probs once in a while and all of them update the lost data after mkt hours.

I am a full time intra trader and in such situations best is to switch to broker chart if you have or close the trade if u r in a trade. rather than getting frsutrated and missing the oppor or loosing the money. it happens and we have to accept that prob will come once in a while.

But i found the customer services of true data is far better than gdfl or neo trade analytics (all of them i have used )am not comparing icharts as they are not data vendor.

look for solutions they are always there in front of us.

regds,
s