What to do if you keep losing!!??

The idea of making money is a lot harder than it sounds, this is why less than 2% of the worlds population is rich. So I guess my advice would be one I followed myself. At first I traded and bought stocks, sold forex etc. And let me tell you, being in the business of losing money sure didnt feel too good. So after youve tried everything, and believe me you will. Let someone else either trade for you through a managed account or just invest elsewhere.
Illl be sure to post some info on some good places to start. Dont remember the urls of two places I have in mind now but Ill post at a later date. (google helps my brain) In the mean time you all can post other firms or groups which take the pressure of making money. Thanks for reading.

Ok, found the url for two Ive used personally and remember guys, I need the feedback on the guys youve used.

1. Ameritrade.com/trademanagement
2. dealsjamaica.com/managed_accounts

Prabhjeet

The idea of making money is a lot harder than it sounds, this is why less than 2% of the world’s population is rich. So I guess my advice would be one I followed myself. At first I traded and bought stocks, sold forex etc. And let me tell you, being in the business of losing money sure didn’t feel too good. So after you’ve tried everything, and believe me you will. Let someone else either trade for you through a managed account or just invest elsewhere.
I’lll be sure to post some info on some good places to start. Don’t remember the urls of two places I have in mind now but I’ll post at a later date. (google helps my brain) In the mean time you all can post other firms or groups which take the pressure of making money. Thanks for reading.
Really depends on how bad you lose.
Personally, I'd just take a break.lol
i think first of all one should take a break fom market. close all your communications with market, dont watch market quotes at all.

once you let your mind rest it will automatically tell you the mistakes you had done. but dont just jump into markets after that, try and read as many books as you can about markets . My advice would be to learn as much about technical analysis as you can because we loose money only when we trade, fundamental analysis believing people would never accept loss coz. they will keep holding their stocks whether they turn into profit or loss as legendary WARREN BUFFET says that his time for holding stocks is forever.

once you have learnt technical analysis start with very small capital, suppose you have Rs. 100,000 then start with just 10000 and keep a stop loss of 10% on your every transaction, dont think about profits. artists are never intrested in wealth they make out of their art, they are just passionate about their work similarly traders should be just passionate about trying to be on the right side of market, wealth will follow.
and yes one more thing. once you have a pofitable tade, apply the principle of buy & hold, dont sell until the trend really changes.
i am telling you all this because i had aso lost to the market but later found out that it was my mistake that i had not understood the rules of market and since then i am making money

BEST OF LUCK

I agree Prabjeet,

Two places I decided to take some of the pressure off me pay around 5% consistently each month, and I have like 30k there so $1500 Gain monthly is a lot more ok for a nontrader. It really makes tings a lot easier doesn't it?
Ok well my two rest stops are
corpcom.com/investment_portfolios and
dealsjamaica.com/managed_accounts

I have two more but basically corpcom gains your account by around 2% monthly but there are some losing months, while dealsjamaica gains at about 4.99 steadily, any more info needed on anyone, please don't post here, just pm. Where's ur rest stop prabjeet

simple, answer the question:

Why did I lose in this Trade?
What Rules of trading (which disciplined traders use) did i break?

Use:
1. Stoploss - A must to save your money..
2. Trade with trend, buy when everyone is buying..

do Awareness meditation (Nishkriya Dhyan/ breath watching), for better mental clarity and to overcome fear and greed and anguish.

Hi,
In this respect, I wud just say a few things...

Fundamental analysis is like a foundation for a building. Without this, doing any amount of technical analysis will not help. If u find the company worthy of investment, then go into technical analysis and master that also.

The most important thing in fundamental analysis is that if u learn it, it will ensure that u are always invested in good companies that will never Fail.
Do ensure that u know the subject rather than just jumping in. Trust ur own study and analysis and then ask other people for confirmation.

regards,
Bourne

Hi,
In this respect, I wud just say a few things...

Fundamental analysis is like a foundation for a building. Without this, doing any amount of technical analysis will not help. If u find the company worthy of investment, then go into technical analysis and master that also.

The most important thing in fundamental analysis is that if u learn it, it will ensure that u are always invested in good companies that will never Fail.
Do ensure that u know the subject rather than just jumping in. Trust ur own study and analysis and then ask other people for confirmation.

regards,
Bourne
MAkes sense Jason. Was taking a look at the above websites,
haven't heard if ameritrade. Does anyone know about them?

C

CreditViolet

hi Bourne, I am Bond, James Bond :D

2 questions, the OP( Original Poster ) seems to be a FX guy. How does one do FA on FX?

And what is the purpose of Mastering FA and TA if one is just going to ask other people for confirmation?