What to do if Cash Sell order is not allowed.

Hi I am relativey new to stock trading, hope someone can help me with this problem.

Few months back I bought some shares of Kothari Petrochem, today I decided to sell them, but when I placed a sell order I got a message saying " Cash sell orders are not allowed on the security Kothari petrochem", I am using Axis Direct for trading.

If cash sell is not allowed how do I sell my Kothari petrochem stock. Please help.

DSM

Checked the NSE site. And it seems there is no good reason why you cannot sell the stock - if you have the same in your account. Best is to query your broker.

The below is the order book from NSE, which means the stock is tradeable.

Edit :

Suggest be careful of buying penny stocks. As per historical data, this stock was traded below Rs. 10 for the last 6 years. It is only from the last year, when the market has picked up, that it has been trading in two digits. Such stocks are best avoided.

Hi I am relativey new to stock trading, hope someone can help me with this problem.

Few months back I bought some shares of Kothari Petrochem, today I decided to sell them, but when I placed a sell order I got a message saying " Cash sell orders are not allowed on the security Kothari petrochem", I am using Axis Direct for trading.

If cash sell is not allowed how do I sell my Kothari petrochem stock. Please help.