What should an Ideal TA teaching course Include??

Lets make a list of things one needs from a Technical Analysis Teaching course for Beginners and Users.

I feel most of the courses are nothing but talking books where instead of reading them we make someone else read them aloud for us.

Please discuss your experiece so that other traders can gain

I recently attended a high priced course by one of big brokerage house and was totally disillusioned with level of teaching and course content though it was done for 7 days in a live market.

Sir,
Can u name the course, the brokerage house or even the price for this course
becoz i am planning to do a high price course with one leading brokerage house for 7 days live course

Thanks in advance
KEVIN SHAH

razx5

Sir,
Can u name the course, the brokerage house or even the price for this course
becoz i am planning to do a high price course with one leading brokerage house for 7 days live course

Thanks in advance
KEVIN SHAH
in 7days u ul not learn TA..its a vast subject and it takes years to master it..however for trading purposes there r softwares like advanced get/metastock n all..the vendors of these s/w provide training..otherwise visit http://inspireeducation.in/courses_inspiro_technical.html

Yes sir you are absolutely true .The main thing i can learn from this course are
1. risk management
2. discipline
and above all
3. trading plan(my own)
Most importantly they are generous to give me free retakes all for free any time i want

So, constant practice on my trading plan plus understanding of market sentiments will definetely help to improve of my chances.

Anyways, no one can claim to be a trader within 7 days but some courses can be turning points for a novice trader like me where these courses are confidence boosters.

Thanks for your advice

razx5

Yes sir you are absolutely true .The main thing i can learn from this course are
1. risk management
2. discipline
and above all
3. trading plan(my own)
Most importantly they are generous to give me free retakes all for free any time i want

So, constant practice on my trading plan plus understanding of market sentiments will definetely help to improve of my chances.

Anyways, no one can claim to be a trader within 7 days but some courses can be turning points for a novice trader like me where these courses are confidence boosters.

Thanks for your advice
y dont u do this if u r a graduate
http://www.taindia.org/IFTA_Certifications