What really works in professional commodity trading? My Trading Strategies

Anyone trading this way. This is typical trading style of commodity traders.
May be those who play Poker at a professional level will somewhat understand what OP is trying to tell. I don't know any Poker but I guess he is trying to say don't bet most of your money at one go.

doss186

There's something called price movement. Candlestick charts are not real carriers of the price movement. Try renko charts. They give precise price movements than candlestick charts.

When it comes to commodity trading, one should understand the fact that the prices are volatile and are directly linked to goods and raw materials. So i suggest you learn about the basics of trading, and then moves towards strategies.
Considering the amount and volatility, you may begin with Short Straddle Strategy; the strategy is very effective for Options trading, and it will be helpful for you in commodity trading too https://www.5paisa.com/knowledge-ce...straddle-options-strategy?utm_source=traderji

I also feel like going w/o SL... But I determine the major trend first.... Since commodities tend to swing around the same price ranges over and over again within a month... But u should always be mindful when to book ur profits... Have some experience then surely u can try this.. Don't take my word for it try for urself... This could also be done with big stop losses and big targets pre determined and limit orders punched for getting out. If u start aiming big..this will come 2 u ultimately..... Always keep that available margin.. Remember fear is ur enemy... Try to get over it slowly steadily.. But surely

Someone named Kabali stated this thread. Some people were following him with the hope of getting some true workable strategy for commodity market. Nothing came out. Please expel these members (who start any thread for the sake of starting only) from this forum who take all of us granted.