What really works in professional commodity trading? My Trading Strategies

Satya.

Someone named Kabali stated this thread. Some people were following him with the hope of getting some true workable strategy for commodity market. Nothing came out. Please expel these members (who start any thread for the sake of starting only) from this forum who take all of us granted.
whts d meaning of dis-who take all of us granted??

pannet1

whatever that needs to be said is already. there is no more spoon feeding required. dont expect a magic system come out here.

averaging
taking opposite trades in the far month contract

these are some tricks of professional commodity trader.

pannet1

the hard truth is "Commodity trading has nothing to do with money making". Its for Hedging!

So if you cant afford loss then don't do commodity trading.
i disagree, if only you could see what i see ... its unbelievable ... a master commodity trader ...... makes about 300 points in a 50 point daily range. well thats only one instrument and that too by not over leveraging

todays trade so far
1534780249669.png

i disagree, if only you could see what i see ... its unbelievable ... a master commodity trader ...... makes about 300 points in a 50 point daily range. well thats only one instrument and that too by not over leveraging

todays trade so far
View attachment 27653
Please dare to show Overall performance/ledger starting from the day of your message to till date.

* Let the others know that you ere right, else accept the truth and help others to STOP Trading.

pannet1

Please dare to show Overall performance/ledger starting from the day of your message to till date.

* Let the others know that you ere right, else accept the truth and help others to STOP Trading.
i am not the master trader whom i am referring to. all i am saying is the methods discussed by thread starter are really followed in real world.

if you believe it, then disbelieve it. if you disbelieve it, then believe it.

i just got opportunity the witness the trades .. there are several pieces to the puzzle and since there is lot of discretionary element to it .... mastering it may be difficult.

for what i have seen .. i witnessed a 6.45L account have a drawdown of 80K and then it clocked a 10% return on investment in a month ... then just in one day ... drawdown touched 1L and now its nearing to 1.7L. (70k Is unrealised).

just because someone follows this method it does not mean everyone should follow it.