What is your opinion about Anand Rathi ??

akhill

For suppose, I plan to invest a huge amount(say 30L for discussion) and divide this money into investing, medium term, short term, intraday appropriately and become a full time trader. Is Anand Rathi a good brokerage firm to deal with ??

I know there was a case against them in 2000s and I don't really know much details about that. What do you guys opine ?

I don't know if I have to choose the present discount brokers available(zerodha, rksv..etc..) but, I am not really inclined towards them when dealing with large amounts.

Secondly,
Some ppl suggested to me that if you are going to trade heavily, why don't you take a franchisee/sub-brokerage, thereby cutting down your expenses and also in future if you want to be a sub-broker, this format will help. How many of you would suggest this way ??

Please pour in your insights so that I can take a decision.

For suppose, I plan to invest a huge amount(say 30L for discussion) and divide this money into investing, medium term, short term, intraday appropriately and become a full time trader. Is Anand Rathi a good brokerage firm to deal with ??

I know there was a case against them in 2000s and I don't really know much details about that. What do you guys opine ?

I don't know if I have to choose the present discount brokers available(zerodha, rksv..etc..) but, I am not really inclined towards them when dealing with large amounts.

Secondly,
Some ppl suggested to me that if you are going to trade heavily, why don't you take a franchisee/sub-brokerage, thereby cutting down your expenses and also in future if you want to be a sub-broker, this format will help. How many of you would suggest this way ??

Dont think of doing sub-broking because you will save on brokerage. These days brokerage is so small that being a sub-broker does not make sense if you are going to do only your own trades. The hassles of SEBI,Stock Exchanges,compliance, inspection....too much headaches for a 30 Lakhs capital...be an investor and a trader.....

Smart_trade

akhill

Dont think of doing sub-broking because you will save on brokerage. These days brokerage is so small that being a sub-broker does not make sense if you are going to do only your own trades. The hassles of SEBI,Stock Exchanges,compliance, inspection....too much headaches for a 30 Lakhs capital...be an investor and a trader.....

Smart_trade
and what do you say about Anand Rathi sir ?

jahan

Secondly,

Hello,

if u have small fraction of doubt about the brokers u mentioned....then i suggest ur second thought is the best for the deal.

i have a freind who does the samething....he has no customers .......he only trade his account.

Regards,

akhill

Hello,

if u have small fraction of doubt about the brokers u mentioned....then i suggest ur second thought is the best for the deal.

Regards,
Actually, I don't want to get into that sub-broker hassle and all those.. but when I spoke to RM of a couple of brokerage houses, they themselves suggested this to me and I don't believe that RMs of big broker houses will do lots of favors or give valuable suggestions to clients without having a fair profit/advantage for them.. :lol::lol:

jahan

Actually, I don't want to get into that sub-broker hassle and all those.. but when I spoke to RM of a couple of brokerage houses, they themselves suggested this to me and I don't believe that RMs of big broker houses will do lots of favors or give valuable suggestions to clients without having a fair profit/advantage for them.. :lol::lol:
Hello,

Thats right....u save lots of money u know....if u can able to save 0.001 to 0.002 that a huge addin.

Regards,

Sorry to put my query but i have similar query
We have thoroughly discussed various discount brokers but none of these broker have there own DP except Tradesmart so thats why question comes which DP is best with least charges and good reliability because if you are having stocks/ncds/bonds in demat for long term then quetion of safety,reliability,cost etc arises when we are planning to invest/trade huge amount.

There are several big names like ICICI,HDFC,Kotak,Sharekhan,Nirmal bang,Motilal,Anand rathi,Geojit,Angel broking,IIFL,Indiabulls,Religare etc but I am confused which is most reliable DP so that we can safely invest for long term.