what is your advice for a beginner?

come to stock market as a passion and practice, ofcourse at a cost (your capital), not as a money making. Throw unnecessary desires (home, car, wife's bills problem solved from stock market) in the dustbin.

My Heart Touching Opinion for Every New Traders Start with

• Do NOT ENTER INTO THE MARKET without having strong trading plan.

• Use strong trading strategies and profit-making techniques.
  • Use risk management methods often used by some of leading investors.
  • Do not trust on fake advisor,
  • Always select a certified stock tips provider to get tips and recommendation.

Keep It Slow and Steady. One key to trading is consistency. All traders have lost money, but if you maintain a positive edge, you have a better chance of coming out on top. Educating yourself and creating a trading plan is good, but the real test is sticking to that plan through patience and discipline.

Vmaster369

No plan works
Trading is like you entering lake of blind crocodile . it cannt see you but when u splash
he will come after you and start hunting you. 1month profit 2month profit in trading on 3rd day u will loose it all.....

thats hard truth of trading. 99.99999999% loose in trading 1 day or another .

Only mantra for trading is

Buy Quality profit making company and sit on it for 30 yrs ..you will die poor but your kids will Always remember you Mera Bapu hamere liya Networth create kar gaya :xD

Find the next Hdfc bank :xD OR next infosys Or next wipro Or next Affle :xD

Last edited:
There are lots of advice which I want to tell to beginners, moreover all of them are vital for trading activity. The first and the main one is to keep calm while trading and actually doing any kind of activity which is somehow connected with trading. I believe that patience is the key to success. The one who is able to wait, will always reach his/her goals. The second advice refers to trading style, I advice rookies never rushing. They should wisely approach to the process of choosing a broker, creating a startegy, choosing a trading type (scalping,intraday,investing). These are the main features of trading which should be complied by rookies.

The main advice in investing is to never stop and never let your emotions get you down. Of course, it can be related not only to investors, but short-term traders as well, however investors have to watch chartsfor a very long time. They have to analyze a lot, because they have no right for a mistake. If they open long position then they have calculated everything beforehand. In this case, fundamental analysis is more preferable of course, because its analyze depends on the price movements in the past. As we all know, price always repeats its movements.

How successful are you in stock market trading? What is your advice to the beginners?
To understand price movements in long run better and to go for Buy,Sell or Hold decisions on stock market, please do not forget to consider
*SCRIPS* of the scrip.

After years of experience I have jotted down the factors as summariesed into acronym *SCRICPS*, which is explained below:

*S* - stands for
*S* hare holding pattern,
*S* ales, *S* upply chain and
*S* tage (infant, growing, maturity, old stage of the company).

*C* - stands for
*C* apital structure (equity, debt),
*C* orporate actions (bonus, buyback, split, Merger& Acquisition) and
*C* ompetitors analysis

*R* -stands for
*R* esrves and
*R* atio analysis as a whole.

*I* - stands for
*I* ndustry analysis,
*I* mage of promoters ,
and
Concurrent
*I* nformations affecting to company.

*P* - stands for
*P* rofitability ( net, gross)
*P* olicies of company, Government
*P* roduct prospectives.

*S* - stands for
*S* tatements (balance sheet, P&L, cashflow) and
*S* tastical charts.

In my opinion, after thorough analysis of these points, one is able to understand business and prospects of the company. Which is nothing but a real driver of the stock prices.

_Friends! Stock Market is all about patience and perseverance, quick money making and greed driven decisions certainly burn hands in security markets._

Dr.J.P.Jain
Economic Adviser

How successful are you in stock market trading? What is your advice to the beginners?
I am quite successful in stock market, so i have a bit of advice for you all. Do not try to average out the stock price, when the price is going against your trend. I have seen many times that when the price is falling, investor try to buy more and more of stocks just to average the price low. It is a very wrong habit. Instead, you must place a stop loss for the trade you have entered.

I have been trading stocks for quite some time now. And the only advice I can give based on my experience is to set clear goals and plan well. You should not start buying stocks based on the recommendations of random people. You should know what you are doing in the stock market and keep on learning to improve your trading skills.

Focus on research and analysing the right company so you can hold your investments for a few years and bear long term profit. Do not make any panic moves. Try to build a little calmness to any decision you make.