What is up with the opening price

What is up the high fluctuation in price of NIFTY (for example).
All my stops from after-market-orders got triggered at 09:15:01 AM (Hours:Minutes:Seconds) and at 09;15:02 AM the trading started from a price that is no way close to the price of NIFTY at 09:15:01 AM.

Anybody please please please help and tell me how can I avoid this?

Made a loss of 2.2 Lakhs today. My monthly salary is way way less than that.

in the starting few seconds there is high volatility because people are placing their orders, that may be the reason, u should place your orders after few seconds when the order book stabilizes. Nse provides 1 second snapshot data and not details of all the trades that happened within that 1 second timeframe

Last edited:
Trade small my dear. Small is beautiful. Greed gets penalized. In mkt its futile to assume with confidence the direction. Rather we have to react to mkt movements. When we become tuned with mkt then and then only we scale up.
Big loss makes us to lose more by revenge trading.
First thing you have to do is take a vacation for few weeks. Let the loss settle down. Your mind will keep on analysing the failure .
One thing that works in mkt is knowledge and experience . That comes with long stay or survival in the market. That is possible by trading small.
Always remember "Small is Beautiful". Dont let this loss go in vain. Learn from it.

EXPLORER

hi
may be first time you failed in this and started crying. no issues. rest of the days you have done money or so far not lost with this technic. so high time u need to modify your technic

regards
explorer::lol: