What is the worst one day loss you ever had?

The worst loss that happened to me was probably not money, but a situation where I could not find my strategy for a long time, and it really prevented me from working in the market competently and dynamically, but it is good that this period was temporary. It's OK now.

The worst loss that happened to me was probably not money, but a situation where I could not find my strategy for a long time, and it really prevented me from working in the market competently and dynamically, but it is good that this period was temporary. It's OK now.
Every trader comes across such experiences, nothing to worry about that. One who comes out of it and tries to overcome such a situation goes far in this journey.

Losing is part of the process. Trading is business and the cost of business is losing every now and then BUT the result of your trade shouldn’t be a consideration if you have executed your strategy flawlessly.

Losing is part of the process. Trading is business and the cost of business is losing every now and then BUT the result of your trade shouldn’t be a consideration if you have executed your strategy flawlessly.
True! Losing cannot be avoided, it is a part of trading. All one can do is it take it positively and move ahead.

My worst one day loss was on 13 th March 2020.I had shorted Nifty and Bank nifty future and I was in profit of approximately 45000,them market hit lower circuit.

When market open, it it open gap and all my profit went..

I was saved of huge loss as I was trading with Astha trade in which one can Trade BN and N with low margin.

I have habit of removing the profit from Astha trade and keeping the amount required for the margin only