What is the Risk for becoming a Trader.

U

uasish

Intra - Day : Trading
For anybody who has atleast seen any form of Charts.All of us seen atleast a sales chart etc.
In any chart in one axis is Time,hence if now we compress the charts say from weekly figs to monthly or even to yrly,we will find a clear Trend or a bias to (+)ve or (-)ve.
If that be so then WHY we expand the time frame to intraday so the volatility is more or noise is more.
I am RISKING more ,for what gains ,brokerage,margin,thrill,working from home.
Before indulging in this More Risky aspect ,plz ask what do i gain.
And on what LOGIC this seems very easier task.

C

Czar

In addition to what Ashishda said, Day trading is to have complete control on your every emotion & 1 slip = 1 or more loss & remember few good trades are always what lures people to day-trade & that's when trouble starts, then they dont give up even in losses & its a battle of ego.

U

uasish

Nobody can disagree that this is Risky,if so then the Outcome is UNCERTAIN.
What is the PROBABILITY of the outcome.So TEST on past incedents to find out.
How do we know that all those past performances where not RANDOM.
Was Big Bang a Random ,a evolutionary ? a scientific process ? Can those be measured to find out or based on BELIEF ? What should we do ?

Gosh i thought day-trading was an easier job ,this is what they say in internet ,with few crash courses i can do it easily.

I believe, crash courses especially in India available for anything!!!

I found it amusing to say that TRADER means Taking Risk Always Down 2 Earth Rambler, but it is not that easy to be amused any more!

"Shrewd, Sharp, Silent" are only few traits one needed to experiment for trading, just my obeservation though.

Cheers
VG

Nobody can disagree that this is Risky,if so then the Outcome is UNCERTAIN.
What is the PROBABILITY of the outcome.So TEST on past incedents to find out.
How do we know that all those past performances where not RANDOM.
Was Big Bang a Random ,a evolutionary ? a scientific process ? Can those be measured to find out or based on BELIEF ? What should we do ?

Gosh i thought day-trading was an easier job ,this is what they say in internet ,with few crash courses i can do it easily.

ashish one more good thread among countless threads , lets make it sticky .
I am amazed and equally interested in how people make money out of stock market .
I want to learn as much as I can and keep learning in future at the same time start very small and make it big later.
I am willing to risk a small amount of my hard earned money for it .
Many ppl smoke ,drink and blow up money like anything . At least I am doing it to learn something . I don't want to try it to loose money , but I also don't want to feel bad ,10 -20 years from now ,that I could have tried and was successful.But I will be eventually be :) .
The Risk might be , I might loose some money ,I know my risks .

Last edited:
Good Luck, if you have patience you will surely make a :).

Welcome to da club!

Cheers
VG

I am amazed and equally interested in how people make money out of stock market .
I want to learn as much as I can and keep learning in future at the same time start very small and make it big later.
Many ppl smoke ,drink and blow up money like anything . At least I am doing it to learn something . I don't want to try it to loose money , but I also don't want to feel bad ,10 -20 years from now ,that I could have tried and was successful.But I will be eventually be :) .

U

uasish

The Risk might be , I might loose some money ,I know my risks .
A level headed approach.