What is the Risk for becoming a Trader.

MANISH_DAMANI

Disrespect when you are in initial phase from friends and family until and unless you are very rich or working in any stock broking firm or private equity. Even you are too good in your work people will show you down. But once you be king all lick your boot. So get ready for that phase until and unless you have supportive eco system. Secondly every business need working capital. Rest for other business you may get funding easily but not for trading. Thirdly risk of wipe out any time if you are not disciplined ,lack of plan and experience. But once you have these element you are king again. Initially only lots of struggle.

The vast majority of people who have never faced trading activity are sure that the biggest risk in trading is money. However, I'm not quite agree with such statement. So, of course you take your funds under risk, nobody argues, nevertheless you also take under risk yourmental health and emotional stability. To my mind it matters much more in comparison with money. Money is just a consumable resource and no more, while mental health is very difficult to be recovered. That's why professional traders always advice novices to think twice whether they're ready to get acquainted with trading activity or not. Mentally, of course.

The vast majority of people who have never faced trading activity are sure that the biggest risk in trading is money. However, I'm not quite agree with such statement. So, of course you take your funds under risk, nobody argues, nevertheless you also take under risk yourmental health and emotional stability. To my mind it matters much more in comparison with money. Money is just a consumable resource and no more, while mental health is very difficult to be recovered. That's why professional traders always advice novices to think twice whether they're ready to get acquainted with trading activity or not. Mentally, of course.
I second your opinion. The uncertainty involved with trading does not make it suitable for all. Trading is also a lonely job because it's just you and your computer screen, unlike most other jobs which involve some amount of human to human interaction.

Trading carries the risk of financial loss due to market volatility, unexpected events, and the potential for emotional decision-making. Lack of proper risk management and inadequate market understanding further amplify the risks for individuals engaging in trading.