What is the reality of social media trading promotions?

Hi all,

I am new to the stock market and I have a great interest to start trading and investing and lately I have started seeing a lot of promotional stories on my social media pages, instagram for example. They do post a lot of screenshots of P&L of more than 2k profit per day up to 50k and one particular site which looks quite promising is 'incomet'.

I am very much intrigued to join them to guide me.

What I wanna know is, has anyone here tried any of those fairy tale trading guiders? or it is all a hoax and trap which you join and just lose money.

Could anyone please share their opinions on this? I don't wanna pay money to lose money.

Thanks in advance.

travi

Hi all,

I am new to the stock market and I have a great interest to start trading and investing and lately I have started seeing a lot of promotional stories on my social media pages, instagram for example. They do post a lot of screenshots of P&L of more than 2k profit per day up to 50k and one particular site which looks quite promising is 'incomet'.

I am very much intrigued to join them to guide me.

What I wanna know is, has anyone here tried any of those fairy tale trading guiders? or it is all a hoax and trap which you join and just lose money.

Could anyone please share their opinions on this? I don't wanna pay money to lose money.

Thanks in advance.
Depends on the individual. There is nothing wrong in paying to attend courses and learn.

It is a fact that you will loose money until you find out what works for you and it will not be over in a few weeks. Every trader will vouch for me on this one.

All you have to do is loose small so you can stay alive in the mkt until you find out what works.
By then you will have gained alot of screen time and accustomed with different kinds of events and how mkts react to them.

All the best.