What is the realistic Bottom of this market

What is the maximum Bottom level of this BSE ?

Votes: 3 14.3%

Votes: 4 19.0%

Votes: 2 9.5%

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But why are we fishing for bottoms?????:confused:
This is all about the part of business being as a small investor its very important to know our positive site of gaining and finding out of those chances where our gain will be maximum and we all were able to defeat bigger one by their amount

Last edited:
Re bottom or tops no body can tell. At best "experts" can only take educated guess. Remember that at 21000 levels also experts were taking educated guess that index will touch 24000 in few months.
Hence invest wisely & in good scripts.[/QUOTE]

My dear in JAN 21, 2008 --- sensex was fallen 1,408.35 POINTS that moment sensex was just near to 21000 mark. Before one day all the experts were providing there educated guess.

Last edited:

Capricorn

As a trader I feel it is an absolute waste of time calling tops/ bottoms.:) Capital preservation and appreciation are important.

Lets trade and make some moolah....

Ya it can be in the view of small investors / traders because they have only one clue that is estimation & those will estimate better who gain a lot

But in the context of governments, fii’s, government financial bodies, little bit for fund houses etc. it can be very realistic

Last edited:

Capricorn

I have read it and still maintain calling tops and bottoms is futile. However if you feel you can do it with any degree of accuracy where people with the best of resources have failed . All the best.:)

I have read it and still maintain calling tops and bottoms is futile. However if you feel you can do it with any degree of accuracy where people with the best of resources have failed . All the best.:)
For this entire design of stock market has to change & stock market will be completely controlled by the government of countries, no broker will be involved, no brokerage will be applicable for investors, stt, turn over chargers, services tax will be half of its actual size, investors will get insurance cover with tax benefit to invest in stock market & very important
Investment will be based on long terms (1, 2, 3, 4------10 years)
Investors will gain minimum 3% and maximum no limt on their investments after allocating money inside their favorite sectors.

If any company will be fallen down then their asset and earning of gov. will pay the amount to their investors.

Then you can find stock will be moved to 30000 points in 2 years time & never

Fall back.

All the time huge funds will be available for all the sectors & they can use

Best technological system to increase there volume, every where you will

Find the theme of productivity.

If this will happen then automatically unemployment problem, higher

Inflation rate, fraud, corruptions & so many problems will be solved & very

Importantly stock market will get a meaning of its entity

please note that its a DISCUSSION on above mentions titel & I am not forcing any body to read this or act as per this.

AD 123

Last edited:
Hah, ever heard of a conspiracy theory based out of feer and ideology rather than any relation to reality?
My dear you are saying about that theory that will come before data, but after the actualization of super fine data any theory will come out that’s called a result or a step where we have to move

My dear I am sorry to say that your line is very theoretical as you coated means you are creating any conspiracy as per your on point if it is not then prove by data & just think ,what is the origin of theory and read my all the post then come with your data

:thumb:

Last edited:
i'm not sure whether you're trying to create a new science of markets or what - but anyone can create a scenario based document and argue anything. That's not science. That's a conspiracy theory. I'm not even sure what your point is at the end of it all.

Science means interpreting charts, cross-market analysis, studying momentum and figuring out variables. The future of the world will be determined by whether the increase in M1 leads to inflation or whether the door will be closed with an audacious filling in of AD as a short-term measure. I don't believe the latter is possible, so at the end of the liquidity blast (enjoy it while it lasts), there will have to be tightening and a second, significant correction.The low we form at that stage will determine whether we're entering a new secular bull market or if we'll be trading in a band for a fair few years. Track bond prices to figure out when that correction is near. If we break 5% on the 30-year US treasury, run from equities. Also track an inflation index (non-agri, non-precious metals) because an inflationary trend is a necessary condition for the correction I'm talking about above.

The above may or may not work out, but I suggest it's worth trying real theory instead of conspiracy theory.