What is the future of Geojit?

I am having trading account with GeojitBNP paribas from last 6 years but from last couple of months they have started process to change name from GeojitBNP paribas to geofin , not sure the reason behind it.....can any one let me know exact reason behind it because I am also moving my accounts from this broker because of such changes

1st Geojit than GeojitBNP paribas and NOW Geofin LOL :mad:

Rish

I am having trading account with GeojitBNP paribas from last 6 years but from last couple of months they have started process to change name from GeojitBNP paribas to geofin , not sure the reason behind it.....can any one let me know exact reason behind it because I am also moving my accounts from this broker because of such changes

1st Geojit than GeojitBNP paribas and NOW Geofin LOL :mad:
No need to panic...

Geojit now controlled by BNP Paribas. Now they are making changes in the entire system, the name change is one of the process.

Geojit Equity business controlling stake BNP Paribas.

Geojit Commodity business controlling by George of Geojit Promoter..

Now two entity...One is Geofin (previously Geojit) and Geocomtrade..

So..it is the process of ownership change..

TradeJoker

after discount brokers coming into scene, Old lions r bit panic after watching balance sheet :D i think george is no longer with commodity bis., he may b shocked by seeing his 100% of clients in loss and many of his commodity franchais's in default
geojith and geofin is now seperate company

Last edited:

columbus

after discount brokers coming into scene, Old lions r bit panic after watching balance sheet :D i think george is no longer with commodity bis., he may b shocked by seeing his 100% of clients in loss and many of his commodity franchais's in default
geojith and geofin is now seperate company
..........I hope the his GULF clients are intact..........