What is the cost in converting an intra-day order to delivery

Hello,

If my understanding is right, buying a equity in delivery will take about 2 days to reflect in my account after which i can trade with those equities.

But in case i want them immediately, can i go buy in intra-day and then convert IMMEDIATELY to delivery using sufficient funds? in this case will be charged for the price at which i bought (using intra-day) or will i be charged at the price at closing time of the day.

FYI, my broker is zerodha.

Thanks

VJAY

Hello,

If my understanding is right, buying a equity in delivery will take about 2 days to reflect in my account after which i can trade with those equities.

But in case i want them immediately, can i go buy in intra-day and then convert IMMEDIATELY to delivery using sufficient funds? in this case will be charged for the price at which i bought (using intra-day) or will i be charged at the price at closing time of the day.

FYI, my broker is zerodha.

Thanks
No charges for convert from MIS to CNC :)

milkyblack

Ok..so does it mean that, if i buy on intra-day and convert to delivery, i will not be able to trade it for next two days (before getting delivered into my demat) ?
No, you can sell the stocks which you have bought till you get delivery. Most of the brokers allow this, BTST. On certain occasions you won't be able to do this, like if its a DP holiday and exchange is open.