What is the best way to make money in Options trading in india???

Hello, I have got Rs.50Thousand with me... Actually i was looking for a minimum risk investment through which i can really make some BIG BIG and FAST money... somebody suggested me to invest in Options trading... i have to convert this 50thousand to 15Lakhs in 4months time... otherwise life will be difficult for me... I need to pay a loan of 15lakhs and i dont have any other source of income... can someone please help and guide me how to make this 50thousand to 15lakhs in 4months... Serious people please guide me.. pls dont make fun of me. thanks. :down:
No, no...don't try options. Instead get some hookers, rent a secluded house, buy some red lights and some blue pills, and see the money roll.:thumb:

Hello, I have got Rs.50Thousand with me... Actually i was looking for a minimum risk investment through which i can really make some BIG BIG and FAST money... somebody suggested me to invest in Options trading... i have to convert this 50thousand to 15Lakhs in 4months time... otherwise life will be difficult for me... I need to pay a loan of 15lakhs and i dont have any other source of income... can someone please help and guide me how to make this 50thousand to 15lakhs in 4months... Serious people please guide me.. pls dont make fun of me. thanks. :down:
I guess you should try to loot a bank http://www.traderji.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif

I do options trading in US for a living; my realistic target is to make about 15% return. Some years I succeed some years I fail, my mean return is about 14% over the last 5 years. My strategies are mostly delta neutral, gamma positive, theta positive & vega negative. So I am constantly in search go high IV percentile options. I use Black-Scholes to determine pricing and have about 40-50 positions open concurrently. I take small profits in trades and always neutralize positions at least a week before expiry. I use strategies to limit my exposure (for e.g. iron condors over short straddles). Since India is cash settled, I am not sure if you should follow my pattern of trading.
best of luck

TraderRavi

low risk profile
aha old thread
50k to 15 lakhs in 4 month time for a newbie , to repay the loan
only mallya can help
but he is himself on the run
run lola run

pannet1

I guess you should try to loot a bank http://www.traderji.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif

I do options trading in US for a living; my realistic target is to make about 15% return. Some years I succeed some years I fail, my mean return is about 14% over the last 5 years. My strategies are mostly delta neutral, gamma positive, theta positive & vega negative. So I am constantly in search go high IV percentile options. I use Black-Scholes to determine pricing and have about 40-50 positions open concurrently. I take small profits in trades and always neutralize positions at least a week before expiry. I use strategies to limit my exposure (for e.g. iron condors over short straddles). Since India is cash settled, I am not sure if you should follow my pattern of trading.
best of luck
hi abhi,

its a nice post. please show us some tools you use. we all really envy thinkorswim. indian brokers are yet to come even 1% close to it.

please post more on your strategies even if they are not indian market instruments. it is fine.

thanks once again.