What is the best way to make money in Options trading in india???

Hello, I have got Rs.50Thousand with me... Actually i was looking for a minimum risk investment through which i can really make some BIG BIG and FAST money... somebody suggested me to invest in Options trading... i have to convert this 50thousand to 15Lakhs in 4months time... otherwise life will be difficult for me... I need to pay a loan of 15lakhs and i dont have any other source of income... can someone please help and guide me how to make this 50thousand to 15lakhs in 4months... Serious people please guide me.. pls dont make fun of me. thanks. :down:

Hello, I have got Rs.50Thousand with me... Actually i was looking for a minimum risk investment through which i can really make some BIG BIG and FAST money... somebody suggested me to invest in Options trading... i have to convert this 50thousand to 15Lakhs in 4months time... otherwise life will be difficult for me... I need to pay a loan of 15lakhs and i dont have any other source of income... can someone please help and guide me how to make this 50thousand to 15lakhs in 4months... Serious people please guide me.. pls dont make fun of me. thanks. :down:
I can't help you refer to DANPICUP.........:thumb:

Mr.G

This is funny Hahahahahahahaha........

DanPickUp

@Samadabdul

Please contact your family or your society you live in about your problem.

Take care and all the best / DanPickUp

sam_kuw

Hi samad
I advise you to take Dans advice.
Else you will have to make 15.5 lakhs after 4 months.
I believe no one here will encourage you to trade.
Please come back when your problems are over and learn.
(i have lost almost 8 lakhs till now and i dont dream of getting it back)

Last edited:

adg123

EARNING AFTER LEARNING is ultimate way to make profit in Share Market. I have already lost 90 percent of my capital within one week in stock/option trading by following such kind of beautiful dream like you (although my over all winning percentage is always greater them 70). MARKET is not as beautiful as newbees dream. Put STOP LOSS in your dream, It is not an easy task to make even 100 percent consistance profit within 100 days but nothing is impossible. Slow & steady (with lot of strict discipline) and win your race (dream)...! Otherwise your 50000 heard earn capital will be wiped out even in a single trade. Practice with as low as 5000 capital only and make your confidence first. Dont measure the deep of sea with your both legs. HOPE FOR THE BEST but BE PREPARE FOR THE WORST... Good luck.
(It is from my 4 months personal experience in this field).