What is reqd to get

Traderji

Super Moderator
jamesalex_us said:
Yes you are right but last week when I uploaded pdf file with the recommendations, it was blocked by traderji or I dont know what was there but all my msgs reflected in forums expect that msg so I thought that they are promoting themselves only.

James
Hello James,

Please read the forum rules

If your post violates any of these forum rules, then only will your post be deleted and you will be barred from making any new posts here.

If you would like to use Traderji.com to promote your own website, etc here then you will have to post in the ADVERTISEMENT/CLASSIFIEDS forum.

C

CreditViolet

Mohan said:
Hello CV,

donations, what does that got to do with brokerages???

Would appreciate you explaining it!
You read it right jamesalex/dbhatia (!!).Basically moving average systems are nothing but donations to the market.

CV
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Re: proof is in the pudding

kannamthanam said:
Now that you have a system that gives accurate projections - what do you want to prove and to whom? Why do you even think of an employment? I say you just go ahead and trade as per your system.You will make far more money than it is possible as an employee and the satisfaction of proving to yourself.Does not matter if you have to start small - use the power of compounding . Like that famous ad - just do it - ok regards
Very well said kannamthanam. Not withstanding what Credit, sh50 & jamesalex have to discuss about on AI/nn etc.in this forum, all over-the-head stuff for me & I'll bet for almost everyone else in this forum, my friend D.Bhatia you seem to have a system working for you very well. Again, why on Earth would you want to go work for someone else? Be your own sucker, if you know what I mean (not someone else's). :eek: The world outside of yourself is a rip-off. Beware!! Watch, listen & experience but use your own head to decide what's best for you. That way you'll swim or sink alone & believe me my friend that's one hell of a comforting thought, be it on the podium or the gallows, whichever be your final trading destiny. No one else to give credit to or blame, is there? :cool:

Hi Dear Friends,

I am new to this Forum.

I tried to read your thoghts. You gentemen are on the extremes. Arjuna had the finest bow called 'Gandiv' but he was not the rulebecuase of that . One may have the finest tool, say, Elawave or Fibonacci or cross-overs or cross-downs, those are no sureties of earning money. Whereas, I have seen people who do not use even toilet paper to write their account but land up earning quite a lot and can employ many like me and you.Tool is just a tool and its use or abuse depends on the user. I can prove it, that, in any kind of market no tool works perfectly all right. Can my friends tell me the surity of the recognition of the "cycle" in Elawave. No one can! You all are justified but upto a point only.

In trading, common sense is more important than a tool - (I really do not know if only strength of the tool is end all - no - Ha Ha Ha ). Remember that. Tools require a perticular condition to operate and exist. Thare are people and conditions and circumstances which alter those conditions suddenly and abruptly and somtimes schemingly.Then the tools fail ! and human nature wins. Biggest tools of stock market is human Psychology!

Cheeras

All the Best - wish u success.

Last edited: