What is one most important lesson of 2009?

Hi All,

2009 was an extremely strange and trying year for stock market investors. It started with 'fear' as the buzzword. Stock prices across the world were on their way down. Investor dumped their holdings as if the stock was a dirty word. Now as we close in on 2009, fear seems to have vanished. Instead, hope and greed of more returns in 2010 has emerged as the key underlying theme.

So, I am requesting all the wise men and women of this forum, please share your learnings and wisdom with the rest of us:

What you consider is one most important lesson of 2009 for traders & investors?
hello to all members.

we are socked to read your message.we think it is because of having transacted without analysing the fundamentals.anyway this 2010 year is going to be a crutiol year and take care at every step here.take advise of technically authorised people in every decision.
being a man of economics and finance I can suggest that indian economy is going to have surpringing changes in this globle scenario.selected scrips will boost like anything in coming future at the same time some scrips will be vanished.
here everybody will talk in his own way and interest.we have been ruined last year taking such advises otherwise people earned a lot last year .you will surprise some scrips have gone up arround 10 times. I disagree with your sad message.
you can look for gammon infra-532959,kabra extusion-524109,shivalik bimetal-513097,om metal-531092,nila infra-530377,seasons textiles-514264,netlink soltion-509040,REC-532955 etcetra and see the magic.
you can watch our earlier recommendation for your satisfaction.

wish you all happy and prosprous new year of 2010.
thanks to all member

sudoku1

learn the lessons 2 forget quickly...bcoz

" INDIANS... still believe in an INDIA where anything's possible - they just don't think their leaders do. :D