What is going on with VGUard???

Hi,
You can find the info from Nse website...Here is the screen shot...Go to https://www.nseindia.com/live_marke...?symbol=VGUARD&illiquid=0&smeFlag=0&itpFlag=0

And look for the info under tab comapny information by the side of trade snapshot...

Thank you so much !

I am holding 50 stocks of VGuard (but now it will be 500 I guess after the split). Is there anything I need to do with my broker regarding this split? Any info to be updated or forms to be filled etc.?

praveen98

Thank you so much !

I am holding 50 stocks of VGuard (but now it will be 500 I guess after the split). Is there anything I need to do with my broker regarding this split? Any info to be updated or forms to be filled etc.?
Hi,
No you need not do any thing from your side. Just verify whether Demat balance is showing 500 vGuard shares...

All the Best:thumb:

mastermind007

Thank you so much !

The process should mostly be automatic but you can ask and confirm the same with your broker about any specific documentation

The process should mostly be automatic but you can ask and confirm the same with your broker about any specific documentation
Something weird happened. It turns out that the process of crediting the remaining 450 stocks to my account is though automatic, is going to take about 8-10 days. When I bought VGuard, it was at Rs.1700, which means that I spent Rs.85k. So now, I am left with 50 stocks that are worth only about Rs.190 each (total Rs.9500). For the remaining amount (about Rs.85k) to come to my account in the form of additional stocks, I will be waiting 8-10 days. In other words, Rs.85k has disappeared completely from my portfolio for now !

I have encountered more than my fair share of unexpected experiences/shocks since I started trading about 2 months ago :mad: