What is cooking up with FCS SOFTWARE LTD (NSE: FCSSOFT, BSE: 532666)

bunny

Anyone know whats happening to this scrip?

It just going on sinking as if there it were being sucked into vacuum.

What makes me suspicious is that in the last 20 - 30 days, there is a marked increase in the volumes.

I understand that the promoters have pledged around half of the company. The promoters holding is going down and down.

Are the promoters themselves hammering the price so that they can buy back for their own account?
Are they going to take this company private?
Is somebody targeting for a takeover move?

Any inputs anyone?

SwingKing

What makes me suspicious is that in the last 20 - 30 days, there is a marked increase in the volumes.

I understand that the promoters have pledged around half of the company. The promoters holding is going down and down.

Are the promoters themselves hammering the price so that they can buy back for their own account?

Any inputs anyone?

I don't think there is much of anything in this. From the past 4 years this stock is doing only one thing. It runs up and then it gets dumped. Pretty much the same thing is happening now. From news perspective I don't know anything which can be of help. May be someone else here can shed some light.

Tc

praveen taneja

Any inputs anyone?
Bro I dont have knowledge like u two but cant stop myself from posting my views bcoz I am tracking it for last 6 mnths and it is NOIDA based company Just 50km from my office
I know few employee of tis company and they all are holding huge quantity of it cant tell name of a person who told me two mnth ago that book FCS around 4.50 bcoz I had very large no of share of this stock and My God he was right :clap:
He told me to enter around 2.70 but I was thinking myself oversmart entered in it at 3.15 half of quantity I wanted to enter and balance is placed today at 2.75 lets see

Dont know why he suggested it at this rate and not advicing any one to enter
but he says magic box would open around that level
His view is looking better bcoz an analyst was suggesting at CNBC AWAZ yday that exit all long from FCS and mkt do opposite of watever these guys tell:lol:
company working good made a software for 3G phones and good growing so reason for downfall can be someone want this at throw away price I too second ur thought on that:clap:

praveen taneja

Cooking is complete in FCS software now time to eat it
In last 3 days it jump more then 40% thnk god I am still invested in it
Low made 2.30 today close 3.20 High made 3.50 God is gr8888888888