What is best online trading portal..?

krm

yes whats the problem with icici?
Dear,
1.First of all they are having web based platform which does not work when you need it most.
2 You can watch one security at a time
3 Have to open new window for order
4 They closes margin trading whenever there is a strong trend going on
5 Their brokerage is the highest in industry
6 Customer care is 0000000000000
7 If you call them to trade, the time consumed is so much that you can take opposite position at that time
List is not complete

Regards

hello members,
howis apollosindoori portals anybody using the portal have idea about how good and bad it. i need comment and if any body using what is his ided.pl. if some of the members can help me out
amritak1952
apolllo is bad. 5paisa, ventura,religare cost effective and better contact me online ashiqueabrar is my yahoo id

Last edited:
If any1 is using india infoline, can they tell me their experience?
I have been using india Infoline for last seven years and I find absolutly no problem. They are always ready to listen. Back Office is good. Software is also easy to install.
Let me metion I am not a frequent changer. Its my strong belief that u should stay with renowned broker only

I have been with icicidirect for almost 2.5-3years now. I have had no complaints at all..

The brokerage is 0.55% for delivery, min trade value 4545. <4545, Rs. 25 or 2.5% whichever is lower

0.05 for intraday, second leg is not charged, so effective squareoff 0.0275%

it is a bit high... but i have absolutely no hassles with them.

Last edited:
I heard enough grievances against icicidirect, Mosl, Kotak and almost all the brokerages. decided to go with zerodha after a lot of desktop research, blazing fast, even on EDGE over a smartphone as it is directly linked to NSE servers...and the most legendary feature is 20 rupees flat brokerage for cash, fno, currency independent of the lot size. the only thing i miss is the leverage (eg - margin+) offered by icicidirect and a few others...rest i love it!

kindly check loyal trade HTML 5 trading software . with in built all trading facilities like charting , real time intraday charts , historic charts , cover order etc