What is best online trading portal..?

Hi All,

Please let me know the best online portals for trading? I really dont have any idea. Please suggest the best one

Also give your idea on Religare, ICICI, Reliance Money...

Thank you.

Reliance Money & Religare are the cheapest one.

Indiabulls is the fastest one, perhaps u are having PIB Software which u can get from them with an one time subscription charges of 750/- only..

choice is urs.
But better to avoid icicidirect.

dev mookerji

Last edited:
Thank you Dev.

I am planning to subscribe to Religare, Does any one have faced any problems with Religare. If so please let me know, so that I can plan accordingly.

Chandra

kindman

Thank you Dev.

I am planning to subscribe to Religare, Does any one have faced any problems with Religare. If so please let me know, so that I can plan accordingly.

Chandra
MAULI SEE

IF YOU ARE A DAY TRADER AND NEEDS SOO FAST ONLINE PROGRAM

YOU CAN GO FOR GEOJIT PLATINUM PLATFORM WHICH HELPS TRADING IN NSE AND BSE ( VERY FAST )

POWER INDIABULLS ALSO FAST BUT IT RESTRICT TRADING SOME BSE STOCKS:p:p

AND AS DEV BAYYA SAID IF UR A SWING TRADER THEN GO FOR RELIGARE OR RELIANCE MONEY

Prabhjeet

Reliance capital is the best except for day traders

marcus

do any online terminals permit limit oders valid till cancellation, at the current time my brokers only allow limit orders valid till end of day and this is becoming very cumbersome typing in orders each night in case they are not executed.

kindman

do any online terminals permit limit oders valid till cancellation, at the current time my brokers only allow limit orders valid till end of day and this is becoming very cumbersome typing in orders each night in case they are not executed.
MARCUS..

SEE THERE R THERE TYPE OF ORDERS
1>LIMIT ORDER = BUY/SELL AT YOUR MENTIONED PRICE
2>MARKET ORDER = BUY/SELL AT MARKET PRICE... (CURRENT PRICE)
3>STOPLOSS ORDER =

AND YOU CAN PLACE THESE ORDERS TWO TYPE

1> CASH = IF U HAVE ENOUGH MONEY ...THEN U CAN BUY/SELL .. THIS WONT EXPIRE UNTILL U YOUR SELF CLOSE THE POSITION!!!

2>MARGIN = IF U HAVE A PROPER MARGIN (20% OF ACTUAL PRICE) YOU CAN BUY/SELL .. THIS WILL AUTOMATICLY SQURED OFF AT 3 O CLOCK (USES IN DAY TRADING)

AND I THIK UR TRADING IN MARGIN .. CHANGE THAT TO CASH
SO U CAN HOLD THE STOCK AND SELL WHEN U WANT:p
-----------------------------------------------------

FOR SWING TRADERS

ALWASYS TRADE STOCKS HAVING = BUY TODAY SELL TOMMOROW OPTION:)