What if there were a 9/11 right now?

Wham!!!

Imagine another 9/11 scenario.

Where would we stand as Indian investors?

How deep would our stock markets fall?

How soon would they recover?

How dependent would the fall here be on the crashing Western markets in such a scenario?

Sorry for the morbid thought, but this is a fear on my mind as I invest in the Indian markets.

Please share your thoughts, views and opinions about this,

Regards,

Uday.

sh50

Well, from purely trading perspective, Euphoria and Panic are supposed to be the best moments of earning money and this I learnt from one of the speakers at CNBC investor camps. Why do you want to analyse so much. If the market falls unduly, buy because sooner or later the world is gonna come back and public memory being short everything will be forgotten.

You have timed this post well. Exactly to the day on 17/5/2004, the market fell drastically without any 9/11. So what is the point in analysing invisible infinite varibales. Believe in paralysis by analysis- try to respond to the markets more than to find reasons for what happens because overobsession with that is like going on a wild goose chase.

Last edited:

pkjha30

sh50 said:
Well, from purely trading perspective, Euphoria and Panic are supposed to be the best moments of earning money .....

.....Believe in paralysis by analysis....
just great!!!! Hope TA guys are listening...