What if there are no buyers for Gold?

Dear All,

I'm a Newbie to Stock Market. I have just bought couple of Gold ETF. My question is that if I want to sell these Gold ETF would I land myself in a situation that there wont be any buyers for it. Lets say I have 100 Gold ETFs and I want to sell them in a single shot would I be able to do that even there are no buyers?

travi

Dear All,

I'm a Newbie to Stock Market. I have just bought couple of Gold ETF. My question is that if I want to sell these Gold ETF would I land myself in a situation that there wont be any buyers for it. Lets say I have 100 Gold ETFs and I want to sell them in a single shot would I be able to do that even there are no buyers?
In theory its possible, but probability is less than 0.0000001

Dear All,

If you have bought gold and/or gold etf then you are probably one of the smartest guys. Come 2017/2018, Gold will rule and make new highs.

It is possible that on a certain day there may be no buyers for what you are willing to sell. But, history says that Gold is the king when there is bloodbath elsewhere. Stick with it my friend and you will not be disappointed.