What if Gold is a bubble??

praveen taneja

hope someone can give me plain and simple answers to my questions (even if its an odd question and based on speculations).
Bro answer is in you but you want to search answer that is spread on net:)

Around 1970-80 and around 2000 Gold gave move that looks like it is going to 000000000000 most European and western countries public sold there gold and Indian chinese Brazilians start accumulating God due to spiritual or other reason Now see where are they now:thumb:

Gold is not only a Metal if you have faith in God and listen Shrimad Geeta in that Bhagwan Krishna told Arjun that
I am Kamdhenu in cows

I am Peepal in trees

I am Gold in Metals

there were many examples with that So whatever is described by God is like God then it is never going to spoil ones life

all selloff is in paper and if youcan check in physical mkt demand is rising with price coming down:thumb:

Whenevr the hedge funds or the FII or Gold fund ETFs would be compelled to covered short by buying spree we can see good huge upmove but that is beneficial when you have physical gold as ETFs wont be there to give us that margin like GoldenSach:lol: Jai Ram Ji KI

gold is the only alternate currency. hence gold can never crash like other assets.
but yes if tomorrow nuclear science is able to convert one metal to another then you will see it falling crazy. but then it will find support if cost of converting is more than extraction.
gold always keep support with inflation on the ebb side. so if you see gold crossing below inflation for 1-2 straight years then sell all your gold.
above all Gold value is linked with women so the day women stop wearing gold and start wearing stone then don't know what will happen.

I am seeing a support of 22,000 for 10gm. whats your view?