What happn to the keystocks guy ?

rohitsx

Does anyone knows the whereabouts of the key stock guy ? that man just disappeared along with the thread .

prabhsingh

Does anyone knows the whereabouts of the key stock guy ? that man just disappeared along with the thread .
Thread of KeyStocks has been deleted by the moderator not sure reasons for that but KeyStocks is very much active from individual usability perspective atleast i am definatley actively user of the application.Kindly visit KeyStocks website or send email to Keystocks website and hopefully you will receive reply for same.

asnavale

Hi Rohit,

The KeyStock thread has been deleted by Traderji for violating the forum rules. The thread owner Mr. Ashish Sharma is also banned from the forum. So, there will not be any more posts with respect to KeyStock software from him.

However, if you are interested you may visit his website and also contact him on his e-mail id.

-Anant

hir0406

Even i want to know because in future before even try to help my friend here and save their money from snake oil vendor's i shd know the rules in details

asnavale

Anant Sir,

What were the forum rules that were violated by Ashish so that we all are also carefull.
He was selling the software by advertising in his posts. Any selling posts are violation of rules unless you have taken prior permission. Posting of website and e-mail addresses for commercial purpose is also not allowed.

-Anant

devangan123

Nothing bad has happened to keystocks guy and his software too , only reason of his dis-appearance is , he is not allowed to post any more in this forum? Do not know the actual reason.

If you are user of that software and facing some problem in keystocks software then simply search Keystocks support in google . He will solve your problem within 1-2 hours means he is very prompt in support.

In case if you are using older version of keystocks then you might not be unable to update data automatically, All existing can have newer version of software free of charge, which is much better than older one plus Free Intraday data which automatically updates in every 5 minutes for 200+ stocks.

In case if you are using older version of keystocks then you might not be unable to update data automatically, All existing can have newer version of software free of charge, which is much better than older one plus Free Intraday data which automatically updates in every 5 minutes for 200+ stocks.
Yes devangain newer version is really good specially this auto intra-day data update

Hi friends

Keystocks is a good software.
I KNOW USERS OF IT ARE HAPPY LOT.
Above all,Ashish sharma the owner, is a simple man,answers queries promptly,is always after improving his product.

I tried keystock too for a shortwhile.
I have to be honest.
When I tried to locate or search for stocks like PCJewellers,and some others i could not locate them-no direct search provision was visible to bring out chart
of stock you need. we need to go to groups and search inside them as to where is the stock pcjeweller of nse.
If I am wrong other users of keystock please help me find right way.

regards
ford