What happened to Learn to Fish thread?

vishnu_1990v

Looks like an Inverse head and shoulder reversal pattern, neckline yet to be broken and volume should be confirmed for this breakout above neckline.

vishnu_1990v

My posts in the thread also vanished in thin air.
A pity ,at what the spammers can do.
Now i had made a copy of my every single post while i posted,in the thread.
But the entire thread was a daunting task for me to save.

Before mods can get around to recovering the thread from some backup server.
I have an idea but it is tedious.

Some of you really interested in the thread can do this.
Due to my time constraints i can't do this myself,please someone take the initiative.

Since google keeps a cache of every website listed on the internet.
We could access the webpages from there before they disappear there as well.

In your web browser go paste the link in this format.

So if i want the cached result for page 7 of learn how to fish it will be like this.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...y today....:D but to learn recovered it... :)

Last edited:
yippeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

recovered most of the thread...thanks for mentioning the method...:clap:

took whole day today....:D but to learn recovered it... :)
Great ...

can you upload it to some sharing sites like 4 shared /dropbox/googledocs etc for the sake of fellow boarders...

Last edited:
will start a new thread on sunday....

Keep learning to all...
:thumb: Great, even I do not need it and probably best for those who really want to learn further on that stuff. Doing a recovery on any server with any xxx.ini file, which is one of the files created when doing any backups even for a whole forum, takes a short time. As the servers from TJ are backed up regularly, so there must be some real hard facts on what ever reason that this is not done in this case for those two threads or the back up are stopped for what ever reason. Any way:

I wish you a good start with your new thread / Dan :)

Subhadip

:thumb: Great, even I do not need it and probably best for those who really want to learn further on that stuff. Doing a recovery on any server with any xxx.ini file, which is one of the files created when doing any backups even for a whole forum, takes a short time. As the servers from TJ are backed up regularly, so there must be some real hard facts on what ever reason that this is not done in this case for those two threads or the back up are stopped for what ever reason. Any way:

I wish you a good start with your new thread / Dan :)
a mistry... to me ..:confused:

vijayanscbe